Saturday, March 13, 2010

Thanks ♥


Just feel like..
I must be mature..
cause sometime..
something u can't make it..
sure..have ur own reason..
I din push the fault to u =]
I know..
because..
This is not in ur control..
U hope too..
the one who come my house company me,
to carefour buy thing at next Monday was u..


I was just suddenly..
think as..
'why every time, the one who company me..is ur frd...'
I din said anything..
Is funny when with them all..
they too..care me as how u care..
They just like another u..
Care me much because of saying..
I'm kok zhou one~
Just maybe on the moment..
I'm very hope the one who bring me from my home is u..
That's all..

Stupid right..
because of this small things..
make me moody and some reason


Hehee,
but...
I told u..or should said..
u feel my sadness..
so,
try to get my mood back~
I have hear something..
I wish that really said from u..
and..
it really become true~
waooo..=P






Today,
whole day we sms ing >.<
and..
i hear many thing as how i said..
let me add it all together..

---"U're really touched my much..make me..can't stop from loving u~"
(Dun feel geli or anything else..
I was trying yo share out..and..rmb..the moment..or when he said this to me)

was touch..
cause from the beginning..
I was thinking like..
hope one day..
I can make u change..
or use my action..
to prove out my true feeling to u~





---"U change me lot..u know u take my many 1st time..
even u're not my 1st gf..but,
1st time..a girl meet all my family..
1st time..a girl like u...................."

(I'm touched when he said this..he make me know that..
I'm the special one..even he have few gf before..
bring me more savement when I be with he..)





---"laopo,I'm so lucky that can be ur laogong..
cause u have some special n hard to find on other girl's attitude..
u're straight...said true.....that
are hard to meet someone like u.."

(I was just surprise how did he know me than other..
even..we just in a relationship for 8 day..)





This all really make me faint..
and touch...
how cute is he =P
that's why..
when the moment me n he in a relationship..
My smiley face..
keep stick at my face mostly won't disappear..
Much thing to said..
but,
it was in my heart..
that was there to He..
=]

K♥J

J love K

U're blue, I'm purple

hehee..
stay tuned..
about Our Story..
I'll be with u lg~


No comments: