Monday, March 08, 2010

06.03.2010 妈咪的话...



Parent support was needed
when u get something that u want..
and wish to share with them


So,
as mine attitude..
For sure I wish to share and let their know..
mine 1st time..
of entering a relationship..

And,
I with lg was keep talking..
and thinking about it..
We dun hope that..
our relationship was such like..
without parent support and know...
or even get their objection?..
Hhmm..

Luckily..
I have a most GREAT mummy
in this world..
Me and my mum..
was like friend sometime..
beside than those as people call 'puppy love'..
everything I'll talk to my mum..
and she know me much..
really..
I feel touched..
Have a mum as her..
Omg..
I LOVE HER!!!
not just said..
not just voice out at those mother day..
But,
DO PROVE it through my action..


because of she know me much,
some tiny tiny small action..
she will notice it..
or maybe I'm too stupid>.<

Mum just asked me to said true to she..
If anything I want to said..
cause she saw my expression that wanna voice out
but don't know why keep think much=.='

FINALLY,
I told her >.<
omg omg...
my voice was like...shaking=.='
huhhhhh..
"Is normal if u have a bf in now this time..
but rmb,dun cause ur study sucks..
that's ok.."
anything she ask me to talk to her =]
oh myyyyyyyyy!!
mummy agree man!!
mummy support^^
this was....
totally..
surprise and big gift for me..
I can be with my BOYFRIEND truly..
and can talk anything with my mum..

maybe about ME n HE...EVERYTHING..
1st time..
and this relationship..just begin din over 48hour..
oh my..~~
Mum,
even think of like..errr...
maybe someday invite he/bring he to mummy..
lol..
MUMMY I love u!!
maybe u can't see this post..
But,
I really love u much..
U know me truly..
and not as some other parents..
who...
dun hear / dun believe / dun agree
about what action that done by their child..


Muackkss...
Love u mum..
Love u zhou =]
u all are the best!!

*p/s anyone my frd..who wanna know or ask me about this..
hehee..welcome..
and I know most of u..
face a problem that..
Don't know how to comunicate with ur parents..
=]
add oil. n welcome to find meXD

No comments: