Tuesday, March 16, 2010

15.03.2010 BBQ day in Bowie house


23 of 5Aset + 1 of 4Akru
hehee..
nice match man~
Wake up by.....
our Ms Kahni Lee's msg..
hehee..
know who is she?...
Our Mr Lee's sister..
“嗨 大嫂
我来报到了 咔咔咔”
Lol,
finally she come find meXD

than,
My B only msg me..
Pig..now only awake.. ^@^
I'm going to prepare for waiting..
our Mr Kum + Mr Aaron
cause they said gonna bring me by taxi..
at 11.30am


11.40am,
I'm still in facebook-ing..
that means,
still no one call or msg me=.='
I'm thinking that maybe was my hp problem..
and just..
call Mr Kum..
'Hello,sorry ya..we coming now..'

All the way,
talk n talk..
laugh n laugh.ask n ask..XD
That 2 bad guy
ask me to sit in front with the driver T^T
bad =X

It's 12.10am
shown in Aaron hp..
=.='
we suppose reach on 12am..
neh~~
all is because of..
our Mr KUM,china bear bear
late n like pig..
Oopss~ =X
*pig is just for mine kz~

than,
MyB..ekeemm..
ehehee..
we start to go to the supermarket..
buy buy buy till rm300++ lor..
1st time so syok..
so enjoy..
see everyone throw the thing in trolley
like no need duitXD

B buy me personally a Twister Apple^^
and Rocky..
dunno what is is?..
neh neh..u guys go supermarket notice bah~


after that,
KFC~~~~~~~
I no yet take my breakfast>.<
share with B 1set..
dunwan eat so much fat fat ma..
B真像个大baby..>.<
吃到满嘴都是mayyonaise..
哈哈~
第一次看到有人吃到这样..XD
还在帮他...
........................................................................

No comments: