Monday, March 08, 2010

8.3.2010 38妇女节 =DD


lol,
totally nothing with the idea..XD
just wanna tell people today was woman day!!
今天是妇女节!!..XD

Sweet sweet day,
new feeling...
new me and u..
because...
This is the 1st day after we in a relationship!!
你那可爱表白后,
我们在一起的第一天吧~

He was late>.<..
but nvm is okay lg~
hehee..
give some his last year exam paper to me..
cause of today was our 1st exam day>.<
I'm hungry at that moment..lol..
FLU is totally make me SAN FU during examT^T

recess time..
lol..
me and he..was FAMOUS=.='
dunno how to said..
many pair of eye looking at us..
he help me buy drink & food..
B,
sorry all use ur money>.<
nxt time my turn o..
so sweet~~~~~
company me eat..
we're close..=.='
heheee..
but still..
I'm shy to look at his eye..==.
I think I get some sick..LOL..XD

We are really close=.='
this word dunno why..
i keep wanna voice out..
make my silent pls>.<
After school..
we go to 7-11..
he keep ask me be careful with those car..

lol..
i think i really blind..
the car so near still can't see..
but luckily have he..=X
he hold my bag..and dunno whr also..
and bring me cross the road =P

WE ARE CLOSE..=.=
dunno how to describe..
but din hold hand that all la.
dun think wrongly..


After that,
he back to home..
and Mr Kum n Mr Aaron..
so,
we just decide
to have lunch only they company me back^^
Go to meet Sze Xian & Irene that sweet couple~
hehee,
they keep bullying me T^T
hahaa..
wanna tell he edi =PP
blekkk..

We back by teksi..
oh ya..
the whole day money=.='
all was from Mr Kum/My B..
lol..
cannot like this nxt time edi a...>.<

3Boy+1Girl

for just company me back home
till my hse down there..
and they turn back to school..
omg..
shocked lo..
but touched n they really cuteXD
have those thinkingXD

Thanks a lot a^^
有你在身边,
保护我..
陪伴我最好了^^

No comments: