Sunday, October 17, 2010

Out Dating Day❤ 12/10








Out dating day,
with mua frd them..
Mr Jimo & Mr Mun Jiunn
teheee..
singggggggg k till syok!
1st time so high n very very happy..
We take pic till sot xDD
the last half hour I think..
if not our turn
sure we take lot of photo..
sleeeping d la..
with bear d la..wow!
Kinda funny,
and sometime we really gonna laugh faint xD
I suppose to wait their pic,
but really few day gone =S
so,
nevermind..
Just update here 1st..
the photo maybe post up maybe not..
follow my mood X)



Not the 1st time sinnng k with Mr jimo,
hhmmm,
but he improve ady..
maybe cause of stop smoking ady..
Kambatehh!


Reach home at 7pm,
sorry mum..
thanks too.
=)


Suddenly think that,
wanna share my outfit on that day,
cause I really 1st try in wearing like that,
maybe will see the soon when I upload all the photo
IF i want to =D

No comments: