Thursday, July 08, 2010

Thanks,Out date ♥

*other photo still in progress-ing>,<>


Muhaha,
Glad I din go school..
feel..
abit different..
cause,
I always the GOOD STUDENT..
tehee^^,
and also,
will he think of me?
will he will he?
LOL. X)


I had receive Mr Jimo's call..
for almost more than 10 call=,=''
keep call for help..
LOL..muhaha.xD
He don't know how to transport to sg wang.
first time hear,
people who famous but don't know
how to go..
how cute are he X)
xD


Meet my senior when waiting LRT,
Fb's frd..heee
I thought my way,
was lonely and alone..
and I still try to cheer myself
to enjoy single/alone moment~
suddenly Meet him,
xD
we chat a lot..
he feel afraid when meet me..
His expression that time really funny..
♥Thanks a lot for everything!
=*)


Reached thr,
meet baobei yen and her sis^^,
we have girl talk girl shop!!
aww~~
I love it,
sometime,
single / hang out with babe,
was not that bad too^^,
♥baobei Yen,
I love u XP
^^!!



than,
waiting the boy,
we go in sing k while waiting them too X)
18 room!!
aww~~
My number baby~
ROCKKSS~~


All of us sing lots of song,
and..
we hav 4ppl 3 different sound..
MrYH & baobei = couple sound.
Ms Jesmay = sentimental style.
Mr Jimo = sentimental style*lower thn mine abitX)
Mr YH = rocker style.

I had hear many lots of new n nice song.
thanks for introducing guy~
share some later X)


thn,
company Mr Jimo choose shirt,
hahaa..
2nd time I company boy buy shirt & chose for them..
But
not even for my category BoyFriend X(
lol,

Jesmay,trust for 3rd time,
It will be the one =D


Saw lots of thing..
ergh,
bad them x/
hehe..
I trust..
for the 3rd time
everything will change.
No why,no reason,
just..
My feeling =P
waiting for the next time,
there was no more those disappointed anymore
I know that^^.



Thanks Mr Jimo whole day being..
and also first time talk so much with him X)
he was great^^
AS A BROTHER kayss..
cause he have her cuttie in her heart,
don't misunderstood I x Him too kay =D
just he teach me lots,
tell me lots..
this is 2nd time too..
He ask me to cheer,
and told me his story,
'Even no one trust on you,
Don't care those useless people,
someday,
If u are true..
U'll get the right treatment..'

Is right^^.
he really know much of my feeling..
choose many shirt for him too..
Buy about rm300++
woww@,@
hehee.
he said,
next time hang out is 2011 ady.. X)
muahahha!!~

k la,
hope u guys enjoy it,
thanks for everything,
This is Mua Normal Life^^
Pretty and Peaceful~


here are some song,
some from Mr J xD

*is Touched when a guy sing this to u,
Girl, appreciate it!


*Sweet girl.keqing! 16 yr old only..support =)

* First time sing together with Mr Jimo,
I love this song..
touch~~
first time really feel good!!..aww^^

No comments: