Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Seriously Catch cold?..oh my ;(


ahaaa!
This was almost my style
in my home during this 2 day..
omg-oh my..
feel cold even
I din on the fan in the evening
when sun was so bright
=,=''



lol, my frd text me..
Miss me wah..

thanks ya babe! Love u most^^,
mua mua~




I was wonder..
did anything happen on my school?

my lovely class har? X)


hhhmm,
16year since I born...
LOL..
1st time I have this feel..
feel of 感冒..
It was really...
feel..
whole body pain..
no energy..

no feeling also even walk or move..
feel really useless.. =,=''
So,
I just keep lined down on my sofa with
My Teddy Bear and BB*hp
and box of tissue..
also remote control X)


Click Click Click,
watch my lovely drama..
that I had keep for few month..LOL..
geng...X)
I think hor,
now only I have my time to watch all of this..
It was nice n touch!!
omg,
It make me really like..
go in to their world ;P
I love it!!


Well,
let me introduce what I watch.
but,don't laugh on my hur..
I abit 'out date' I know X)
but,
who care??
muahhaa,
I love it than it was enough..
I watch till episod 8
lol...
But is freaking touching and nice man!!
Here some pic to show it..
wanna knw much?
haha,
just go n watch it..xD
《花样男子》







haha,
more pic just go n click on website X)


One thing,
this is what most I touched..
oh my..
actually.
many part I touched too..
but,
this is I most unforgetable.>,<~~




This!!! oh no!!..

well,
Let me speak in chinese about this X)
金丝草被全校攻击恶整时的情况..
他们弄她脚车让她跌到..
然后烧她的脚车..
拿不知什么气球之类的来丢她..
最惨还拿灭火器来喷她..
就只因为她朋友对她不利的事件..
让全部人都误会她是个怎样的女生....
在得不到任何人的支持下..
她倒下了..
她想起了每次在她最困苦是总是现身的
尹智厚学长..
可是,他已和他心爱的人去了巴黎..
‘再也不会有人来救我了..
那个人已离开了...'



具俊表突然的出现..
保护了金丝草..
在人群中..
把她抱起..
不断的说对不起

aiyooooo~~
That was really touch n sweet!!
Maybe I was not great in telling something..
LOL,
but,
must watch!!
really great.. X)

看吧,
有时人的挫折..
只要有心坚持到地..
排除万难..
其实,
幸福就在那身边..
幸福不会轻易出现..
只会在你需要时帮助你..

嘻嘻嘻,
可能别人会觉得我很傻..
可,
这就是我..
我的殿下笨蛋想法...X)
我会相信,
这一切的发生..







命就是这样..
想通了..看开了..
自己就会好过很多..
很多事,
我们没办法预料下一秒会发生什么事..
谁晓得? ;P
我只能说..我用心观看..
用心..聆听...
可我..
感觉感觉~~~来了..好像来了..
到底在哪..是谁..我不清楚..
不过,
就是因为有这样的感觉而安慰安祥..
我不祈求任何事..
即使可能是我感觉错了..那份感觉不会到来..
我也不会伤心不会气馁..不会失望..
所以,自然也不会有很大的期望..
总之..
一句话,
顺7自然就好了~~~

No comments: