Saturday, July 24, 2010

Mind set


My ballet teacher
keep remind me on this,

hhmm..
actually I'm thinking of..

saying about this topic one day.

Because,
this might be like...
how to said..

Our daily life,
how was our attitude..
how was we treat/think to face our life..


有时生命面对的..
还有很多..关于我的事..
我的未来之类之类的..

生命是特别的~




'U keep mind set on urself,
U not can't do it,but give up myself easily..’
muahaha,
opposite with my mum..
or should said..

I always set my mind in bad thing that I can't do it,

*but actually I can..

I always set my mind in good thing that I can do..

*sometime too confidence than bring the the bad effect..




That's why..

this is always what I set..

or even..

sometime get hurt..just because of my mind set..

LOL..

mind set was important..

and it might bring lots of change in our daily life..

Confuse @,@




有时自己脑里已定好料的事情,

往往会害到自己,或者令自己受伤了..

好笨蛋的方法哦..可这就是本人的作风...=,='

hahaha,

对于自己觉得不行的事情,

往往会因为这样错失良机...

对于自己觉得行的事情,

可能有时肯能会因为这样的事,

令事情并没事情想象的美咯~



hhhmm,

I thinking of..

sometime..what I try to describe..

maybe was not that easy

to let everyone of my reader understand it..

muahahha,

some people told me,

this is my style wad..X)

mystery~~

I won't let people know me so easily lo ;P

so,

try to understand me if u really do

I will appriacate much!





答应你,

我会好好照顾自己

我会在下一个出现之前..

好好照顾自己

嘻嘻,

这是我给哥哥的约定..

不然他担心我了..

不然他可能将要把我干掉了>,<~

mua mua~


No comments: