Thursday, July 22, 2010

救护救护~~~buuuuu~


Popeeekk pooopekk~

* dunno why now the day like this much X)
hhmm...maybe miss my pasted BM teacher much!
XD

Today,
was a special day for me X)
tehee...

Because,
I find out..
and built up a tough frdship I think..
we have same topic..
we have same feeling..
we have same attitude..
we have same mind thinking..
tehee..
wish to know who was the person that I said?


Just keep in touch =*)
cause I know that..
People was always like to notice on my blog..
No need to mention who are they..
and where they from..





Thanks for everything!♥
Don't perasan much!
I saying to my babe kayssss..
Whatever people going to think about me..
Nahhh~~ Just continue it^.^
let some day some time for u other..
to find out the truth..





Sometime,
something..
god won't just let it stand there forever..
for the non-true coming future..
C=
My english was suck,
yea..rock it!!
I not pro as other..
Still need to learn much about it..
Just,
rmb..
I'm on the way to learning...





One day,
somebody might understand and know it!




kays,
late now..
tired after chat with the special person too~


Lastly,
Must rmb or even set ur mind up!
Ms Jesmay are Back!
No worry , more peaceful + sweet


buuhhbye

No comments: