Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Another Absent Day..


Is it nice?..
any comment for me?
teheeee..
Just like have a try..
Thanks for Chanwon's blog teaching..
Like Like x10000




hhhhmm,
another sick day..
what the hell is my stomach>.<
keep n keep like kind of feeling like biting..
T__T
suffer kayyyy..
make me 1day stick into the toilet don't know how many time=,='



ouuchh!
pain pain pain...



“你终于来补习了哦..”


“来来让位让位...”


“你生病哦?..”


“你要回家吗?
你眼睛倒是没事、没肿肿到...
可口唇真的很苍白...”


“她今天好静哦~
不习惯..你是不是生病了?..”


“你不要昏倒哦..不然....
我们要4个人台你的...”

------------------------

不要看我的眼睛..很难看很肿..



你啊.......
怎么那么顾自己的形象叻..
我们都是朋友brother啊...
在我们面前不需要什么形象的...
没东西啦你的眼睛...
像眼袋多一点...




oucchhhiii!
these 'GOOD BROTHER'..xD
but i know the try to cheer my up..
heheheheee..
really touched
when these word come out from their mouth~
phhhewwww,
I was really super duper long time din update mua blog
with english already...
My eng totally,
SUCK >.



I'm really touching with one u guys done for me,
everyone..
Don't care in the fb, sms or even face to face..
I can feel the warm,
I know I must recover it faster,
to stop their worry..
Thanks friend,
I LOVE U ALL !!

No comments: