Monday, June 21, 2010

四人游..Four Tour..



Will All those memory can be recall back?
When can we turn back,I mean..
getting stronger and continue the isolated memory?



Seriously,
I ..really miss lots..
of those smashed pieces memory..
I can,built up by using my true heart..
I do, to continue all of this with u guys...



But,
will u all know? or even feel it?..
that time,
our playful and joking time..
BBQ time, his birthday..
and still lots of that..
Not just he..But u guys~
sure no one know who does I mention on,


remember,
u had said before,
in between u all..I am the one who bring happiness..
u had said before,
u'are surprise when first saw he make mee for me...
u had said before,
u hope that u are same class with me...so that,u can protect me...
I said before,
I want to join u guys forever...



4 person,
1 beautiful memory..
4 laughing sound,
1 peaceful life...


and now,
is it that will really become past tense?


I miss u guys lots ;(
will u guys hear me?
the expression that normally been saw by u guys..
maybe,
that was not the true me..
is just..
a happy actor~


but,
no one know.
under the ground..behind the mask.
maybe,
there are the hurt.
there are the bleeding me..
there are how much I miss that time!

U will never know..
unless,
one day..
u find back something,
or u ask me straight..
I was always here.
always prepare to answer u guys question..

U guys misunderstood me..
without asking me or knowing me much..
In this 3month,
u guys really don't even understand me?
so funny...


Even I talk lots here,
I dun think u guys will read/see this..
so,
just let it be..
I'll miss u guys!
always miss..seriously..
u guys are in some where in my heart deeply forever..
Everything will be okay,
time was the best answer to tell u guys..
what person I am..
remember,
I always here for u guys...
4ppl 1memory!
I miss it lot..
anything,
just straight find / ask me..
I'll answer u guys truly....
but please,
dun talk without knowing me,
dun simply voice out that may hurt me..

No comments: