Wednesday, June 02, 2010

我又来的..怎么呢~


What's wrong with me?..
Wrong medicine I had ate?..
hhmm..
I think so..

.Dirty and Dirty.


《夕阳无限好》
想起了去年的情景..
大家第一次开心的出外玩..
你们在我面前唱这首歌..
让我从此认识这首歌..
好甜美~
永记在心中..





Isn't my require higher than what u can do?
Isn't my feeling sometimes,bring much feeling for u?

What's wrong?
why...
Unpeaceful this word..
keep and keep come out from my feeling..

Hais.
How can I express my feeling in this moment?
What was happening?..
What is on the way coming for me?..
What secret that actually In ur brain?..



What can I do?..
I was so Helpless,so Loss..
Why..
I have this kind of feeling?..
Because Of I think too much AGAIN?..
but,
I don't think so..
If something won't happen,
It won't bring me the feeling of loss...
I need you~
but,
will u know?..

No comments: