Thursday, April 01, 2010

愚人节April Fool..


HEy Hey..
still rmb last year today..
I mean April of 1..
I'm sure have
a post to update at my blog =D
cause..
Every year Today is a nice day for me..
For some people who almost same type with me..
Like to play and play..
make joke in this day^^,
and the ending u can just shout out:
"Surprice!! April Fool~"
and nothing they can do for u =P






This year.
I have no much thing prepare to play other people..
Still remember using my kitkat =]
this year same..but add in many gao xiu d thingXD


I have not really have the mood who making ppl jokes..
lol..
maybe there have few reason:
- I'm sick
- Pig lg din come in sch today...cause of his pants..
lol..our 'pretty' MS TAN..not allow they enter to school..=.='
stupid...>.<


Just play soo,miko and Jing Jing..
heheee..
they are cute!!


well,
my day was nice^^,
everything will be okay..
Yes! it will..

No comments: