Saturday, April 17, 2010

Laogong & Darling (shan shan) birthday




Darling cake~


I love..
the most..

our smile..
1st time so sight =D


Darling,Jesmay,Shapo,Darling


haha!
Funny us..toilet pic =P


Both of us was Cute xD


Darling eye leng leng..
should said..
Darling,U are leng lui!
=]


We are leng lui


I looks small and childish =.=''
They pretty..


I love Her Smile =D


Rush to McD with them..
and we acting there said want take pic want this want that..
to my darling..hahaa!
cause wanna pull longer the time..
Give her surprise wad =P


---------------------------------------------------
Me and Wen Xin from mcD go KFC
just use almost 2minute..
waoo=.=''
My LaoGong B Birthday celebration
Stay at 7-11 for few minute for cool down..
LOL..
I sweat LOTS!


In candle =]


LOL,,
They was bad xD
My dear laogong name..xD
Lee Kok Zhou = 你 got 蕉..haha>,<
Cause teacher/other people keep call the wrong slang.. xD




What am I looking?..xD
My B gua~~lalaala..
heheee~


He was looking at the cake..
heheee~
wanna eat already la he xD
Like a children..=P


We was looking the same side =D
This so call 默契,
heheee~


Why I smile like this geh>,<..
who is this camera ppl?..
bad bad..haha!


Huhhhhh~~
Together..hehee..
sweet moment I think =P
May My B dream come true~


Make A Wish~


They try to pulling he...
Hahahhaa~

Got video also..
LOL..
=X



I This Much!..
First time we take pic in school uniform~


My B My B my B!!!
I love He >,<
If He smile better =P



Aaron Aaron..xD


I really look childish..
and like a kid=.=''



My B..
was so surprise and happy
hehee..
Look like a kid..
hehee..
he keep said that I was bad..
cause...
I kap good good with all of them..hahaa..
I bring the cake up..sing song..
and blow together..
much thing..
we noted in our heart is enough =]
I Love He Much!!!


Had A Lots of Fun Today

No comments: