Monday, April 26, 2010

我怎么了?What happen to me..


I was un-noral..
totally..
un-normal..

Begin that..
far and far away from my most true self.
sorry about that to everyone
..


I just..hard to control my emotion..
but I know there was no reason for..
can't control my own emotion..

SOrry to everyone my lovely frd..
and Lovable U..

Luckily..
Now,
I was better..
cause..
B worry me lots.
and I..
told he almost everything..
still have some..
but he was busying..
never mind..
I will get chance to told he..
Sorry B

Today was a horrible day = [
scare to face everything..
and hope to escape from here..

everything go scary..


peoples mind thinking..
those people acting drama...

peoples mouth can't lock up..
more n more..


how terrible is this school >,<
everyone have their own rules..
their personality rules..
can't frd with this blablalba..
than,
when those peopl anti someone..
their frd MUST support them
even they din do that to their own frd =[
How funny right?..



今天,
对不起,每一个你..
不是故意的..
心情不好的我真的不懂怎样才好 = [
又很难说..
所以搞到自己这样..
对不起..

早上的我..
觉得真的很无助..
放学后,
谢谢你们过后的陪伴和安慰意见等等..

对不起谢谢~
我很难..也不懂要表达些什么..
我·不善于·表达
真的..
一切都会很好的..
有时说多了..
不是坦白到好..
而是带来了给了最多的伤痕
我怕了.
因为害怕,而选择逃避
对不起,
我的友情...

No comments: