Tuesday, April 06, 2010

02/04/2010

Today mood is actually OKOK only..

[1]
I thought myB always late so that's why..
I thinking of..late enter sch..(count half ponteng)..
I try to sms tell he..I'm not going in early..
but,unlucky he din on his hp..
有时需要你时,你总是不在..

ok..stop this reason and the 2nd one..

[2]
Last night...I totally very very emo seriously..
What happen to me?..nana..don't wanna said..
few of us know already bring big problem =(
对不起,我真的不是故意这样的..



SO,
I really 'half ponteng' from school..
din enter school..no tie hair la this and that..
ate breakfast with sifu , leng zai jun jie, qiang , nana , bao yi n jia hao..
at Bistro..
while Our MS TAN was checking and
catching those late go school student and their disiplin..
No mood..
less talk..just bao yi care me lots..
thanks here =*]

After that..
we chat lots..
and story about ghost>.<...
Sifu know those lots...lol..silent here =X
当我身边的都是男女一起一对,

我又想起你了..如果当时在我身边的..
有你该多好~








I enter school safely
with Leng Zai Jun Jie company..
thanks~
nothing happen..
everything ok..
just..
in my class..
i really hope I'm not at there..
the feeling was like.
WHOLE WORLD LEAVE ME
sorry for said that..
cause..
the 2nd reason was
because of this..
something happen
in between my frdship..
aahh..
unlike to said this~
shit.




Recess time.
try to find myB and
tell he everything..
but,
it seems like..omg..
something happen..
He was UNHAPPY..
and abit angry I think..
cause of my suddenly disappear..
make he worry n hope to find me but can't




at last,
I just walk away silently
when company he into his frd group.
Saw Sifu again,
ask he to company me..
can truly see my face was down.=(

“做么国洲欺负你啊?..我们帮你叫他来..”
;;I silent-ing;;
"你这个不是好咯,我以前那个..
连我ponteng什么的
她都不过问不担心不问我的.."


Tears out..
oh my..
maybe because of too stress..
hard to control..
finally i drop my tears that..
i hard to drop out since last night.
saw Mr K n Ms S..
they keep ask n give tissue..
but they just like transparent....
I silent n silent..using my own tissue..
other than lending their thing...


go canteen..
try to calm myself..
suddenly..
B come down..
oh my god.
just keep wiping my abit wet face,
don't hope B know I just cry just now~


After sch,
he company n keep make me smile..
He said..
he was scare when hear people said I cry just now
He said he was nothing..
not bcz of angry me..
just worry..
Not bcz of me lost his smile.
and he smile in front of me..
Cute my B..



Ate lunch meet miko,enjian them..
just join in..
I still the silent one..
but,
mood is really change lots,
and better than before he company me..


Today,
B was naughty>.<
we chat lots,
and about my the problem..
thanks B..
really..I LOVE u
He forgive n trust me much..
still by my side..
and solve problem together with me..
touched..

still said..
wanna give me something.
that can really form my heart..
won't think other thing other than he already =X
but,
cute B was in scare..heee..
There are still the chance B~

No comments: