Tuesday, April 20, 2010

B,I feel I was lucky that have u by my side ♥


Our love was always around us
I Love you ♥
more than other imagine
hehee,
cause..
that was our secret wad..

I know..
U care me lots.
Love me too..
muahhaa,
u're just like a kid..
cute n stupid..
blekk..
maybe sometime I more noob than u.xD



Remember today..
=X
your surprised face expression..
muahhaa..
Know what I actually mean it now?..
xD

Cause,
I love to make u smile..
Love to see u smile..
Like to see your stupid face and.......

That's why,
I was thinking of this Idea..
To do something..
special and give u some surprise..
Maybe,
I was playfully sometime..
=P


Not much to talk in public..
Oppss..
sorry guys..xD
Story secretly stay in both of our heart..
Is a happiness too =]





B,
I love u much

No comments: