Thursday, April 15, 2010

泪流天..Tears Drop Day.. =]


Not much I can said..
I just don't want US to become topic..
from everyone of u =[

Just feel unwell..
meet my shapo,just said that hang to mcD..
For breakfast on 7.30am..
Order 1set of breakfast..

Than,
we begin talk lots..
About this few week..OUR problem..

World about 3 person..
三个人的世界..
=[


We both tears seriously =[
Me and my shapo..
=[
cause we voice out all..
many thing..
we know the true than..
hearing other version talks =/
Sorry,
my fault..
and please don't think much anymore..
promise me

__skip___


10am only enter school...
damn yeng..
everyone look at us..lol...

__recess__

=/
this is what my expression


__after school__

Eat at Restoran Happy..
skip our tuition cls..oppss...
because..
everyone..every pair of couple..
around me..don't know why..
everyone..every pair..
have their own problem =[

Baobei Yen tears too..
that's why today..
my title was Tears Drop Day =[

Just everyone was bad mood n down..
After chat with lots of my shapo,my baobei..
really feel...
getting better and better =]
photo may upload soon..




有时,
有些事不能说
我也就罢了..
可是,
试问以后..
我心情不好..
还可以在哪发泄呢?.. =(
因为你不喜欢

No comments: