Wednesday, April 07, 2010

篮球+快活..hahaa..Basketball+.I'm happy.XD


No idea for my blog title..
lol..
cause I was few day no update it.
Abit slow already my mind thinking
for a new and special post title..XD





and ignore me..
for no idea about the photo in this post too..
cause my photo in frd's hp
not yet sent to my phone~
this photo is last year b4 i think..XD





Today,
I have play basketball for 3 time durong all the time
I at school..
LOL..
It was...HOT...very very very HOT!!
but no idea..
I still like basketball much..
so,
choose to play even in the hot sun/just me the only girl~


Today, Is a Nice day..
I think,sure many people was thinkign that..
what I happy for?..
but,
I don't know how to mention it.
Just..I'm happy..really..
I found out that..
evrytime i play basketball was happy,
really happy..
I love to watch when people in match..
and the sound that when they playing ball..
that shoes n floor sound..
Many I like..
I was enjoy!
I love My Life.
I love my frd,
I love everything I love..
ILOVE u~






my B was cute today too..
Hhhmm..actually is everyday I think =D
I don't want he cuter than me lo..XD

No comments: