Tuesday, April 27, 2010

【Zip It】


I found something..
It was really suitable
for my now own status..
It is so easy..
Just..ZIP IT up..

Not much I can said..
Not much I wanna explain about
those blablabla people story talking..
Not much Try to know what people think..
No reason for me to care
what people thinking about US..
No time for knowing those useless thing..
No need to waste my energy
in gossiping others..
No free time for me to talk,
But much time for me to zip up!



I love this picture much!
I love this style much!
I want to do it..I must do it.
For something that unsuitable to voice out,
I will just ignore it..
or do something to 'digest' my own
those useless thinking or
any comment about some topic or maybe what I think about it..


I will just act blind..
Act can't listen..act stupid..
oh yea shitz!..
It was great!!
SILENT is GOLDEN baby!!

I need to do that well..wohoo..
if feel something be ta han or anything..
just find my own way..
let it..'fllowwww~~~~~~~'
away from my mind from my side...


That's All
I swear I will zip up..
I swear I can do it!..yes I can =]
Trust me..

No comments: