Wednesday, September 01, 2010

these few day..


hohh~
I was really lost for few day man!
wtf-,-..
everyday love to sleep like PIG ;P
*as how U said >,<>


hhhmmm..
let me see..
wahh~~
many pic too large the size=,=''
hard to upload here la.
maybe just some of it,
than i wait it by drinking
a cup of coffee from starbucks...
yummy~~~~^^


That day,
have a date with my wei yi❤
another stupid guy also..
we have the same sense bought the same watch..
tadahh!!
I really love it much,
*eh,we can exchange to wear next time ;P








and than,
Malaysia Nasional Day..
also someone stupid birthdayX)
I have my countdown celebration at Genting!
wow!!
I love that kind of feeling! really love..
oh-my-god,
my frd can watch it from my facebook status,
I keep and keep update using myB hp~
heheee..

and also this ;P


those photo are in progressing.
haa,
actually hang out with family was really feel warm and touched..
no one love u or care u more than them!
This is what I know,
And I know that.
all my love.
to everyone of them too!
I love u Dad
I love u Mum
I love u Bro
I love u everyone!




Many photo and nice thing to share,
see weater I can reupdate or not after I done everything ;P
Bye!

No comments: