Wednesday, September 01, 2010

The 1st day of September! ;) Nah !..xD


yahoo!!
Finally,It is september..
that means..
the new year 2011 is really comes near to me..
woots!
how great is it.
I was waiting and enjoy it ;p
thanks god!
How can I face it truly and patiently?
nahh..
just figure out yourself..
I know what am I doing now..
It was Rock-n-Roll! fuiyohh!!




My life style,
slowly come out the 'shape' of it X)
别问为什么,
就是这样..没得讲 ;P



I get shock of myself too,
I thought there will like happen something,
wtf + omg..
cause really don't know how to face it.
nahh!
hahaaa,just like what namewee sing about..lol..
dun blame me,
It was totally,stylish X)



过去了,
美好的摆置在那次蓝蓝的天空.
新希望,
永远在我心中鼓励着我,
我一定行..
因为,
我通过了!
嘻嘻 ;P
我过来了..
原来并没想象恐怖,
我可是天不怕地不怕的..
怎么可能怕考验呢 X)!




其实还来不及道谢 ,
也可能说我没勇气,
所以就让他随着那个季节的碎片飘过吧~
=)







To Mr Dave,
remember what I had sad,
熬过来,
你会看到这道路的美丽
~
加油!!我挺你~

No comments: