Friday, September 24, 2010

^,_,^



Already Long time din update mua blog..LOL
lost for really few day..
hhmm,
let me blog back about what happening on me this few day.
;)!


Syokkk!!
really want put SUPER big this word..
muahhaa...
This is what I think on that day.
Wanna know why?
hhmmm..
try to guess...
Mr Sun U really mua idol!

wakakkaka!!
guess what?
hhmm..someone no face already X)


In class,
Mr H2 was keep pressing our scientific calculater..
keep ask me to press "="
than I keep get
A;B
=
5201314
=,='
Stupid gang them keep said that..
Mr H2 are trying to tell me his heart..LOL
xD
funny guy!


oh yeah!
and this..
Because I was monitor in my class
oppss,
hehee..
always shout stand up blablabla..
and on that day I shout like the below TV sound,
really cute X)



everyone stop and look at me when i sound like that X)
they get shock and as usual some keep scolding me in her mouth ;D

No comments: