Tuesday, October 11, 2011

A week ago.. ;)

3.10.2011 
A visit to TARC college =3

Have my 'ma lat ban min' at pasar seni "chi cheong gai",
with my dear lovely cousin, Jenny <3
heheee,
luckily we both din cry at there cause of the "hotness"
lol..xD


Shop "chi cheong gai" a while.
wow, syyookkk! first time shop with girl..eheee..
can chat and gossip a lot, even can ask her to gave some suggestion.
First time shop morning version "chi cheong gai"..
feel different..lol
But at last still can't get my purple spec la..
*hhhhhhmm, i'm sure that i'll get u soon! ;P*


Then, have a super 1st time visit in TARC college,
without someone know that i'm actually not a college student..ahha
See, I still get the pass.

TARC canteen hot and hot....and lot of peeepss...wow~
Saw few famous hot guy/ girl in facebook,
this college was really.....
Maybe this is my 1st time visit la..heheee
HELLO EVERYONE!!
MAY MAY BEBY ARE HERE!!  ;P
lol..I know that i'm kinda stupid X)


SMURF cake!! 
for my aunt birthday..
*I wish that was mine too =(
heheee

p/s: i try my best already, still very blurrr..oppsss


4.10.2011
A Car Crash....oppsss...
scary >.<



_To Be Continue_

scaryyyyyy >.<~~

No comments: