Tuesday, October 18, 2011

My Happiest Moment


There is lot of happy moment in everyone life...it can be maybe a smile? 
or an action can make u feel like happy the whole day or even the happiest moment in someone life.. 
A puppy..A car..A man/women..A camera.................................there are still lot of that to make someone feel happy,to remind everyone, no matter how, face your life with a smiley face a happy feeling.



I'm just a ordinary girl..
not much friend.. maybe just plenty of them
mostly I stay alone..
Same as the other,
I love to hang out or gossip with my friend,
I love to spend my whole time with them to get a super power happy feeling deep in my heart.
That's the photo taken on few month before,
that was really the ever happiest moment in my life.
what I wish for, what I dream for,
it's come true...it happen in my life.
Maybe for the other,
this is a simple thing, they can hang out with their friend all the time.
But I'm not,
I appreciate every moment that I being with them.
No one ever know that,
maybe the next second they are gone.
Or maybe because of my attitude,
they leave me away?
Anyway,that was just an example. ;)



Early in the morning, I woke up early than the other day, cause of too excited to hang out with them.
Make up...dressing...choose bag .......prepared for the excited and awesome date with them.*peace~*


Let me introduce my awesome friend! =P
Than everyone can know that why am I so happy when spending my time with them.
The very first one, My babe Ms Yen 
She's the one who be with me, stay by my side for 3year.
The one who know me lot, care me lot..but at the normal time she usually like to talk bad about me,lol
But we both know that is just a joke or maybe the thing that improve our friendship.
Sometime we like to make joke of the other and attack  them together and laugh happily together too.

The second one, Mr Chee Sun aka CCS 
Ahaa, A friendly and nice guy anyway. Love to make joke also eat eat eat and eat...hehheee
Dun get angry ya, He was just a food lover. Like to care or help the other when they need.
A smart guy in calculation subject but not in those boring language subject.
Once he talk the other language will make the other laugh about that.
Sometime he even like a kid that have a pure mind thinking.
A funny and mature guy too.

The third one, Mr Kin Yew aka Daeren 
The hardworking and smart guy.Love to play with the little baby and bully them,lol
A guy that emotional but really care a lot about the one who he really care for.
The one who love to laugh loudly and tears deeply in his heart.
He will try to do his best for everything that he deal for, A dare and gentlemen guy.
Afraid of lonely that's why, he'll try his best to not let the other who feel lonely.
A nice and smart guy actually.

The forth one, Mr Jun Khuen 
A gentlemen and smart guy. Get a nice mark in almost every SPM subject.
The great badminton player and a really sporty person.
A guy who great in study result also power in the sport that he like.





The day that we hang out,
is all about food, play, karaoke,laugh, joke and add on all of those happy 'element'.
We can sang in the karaoke room crazily,
We can watch movie in the cinema lovely...
That was really a great memory ever that I din even have before.
The happiest moment that really bring me lot of fun and smiley face.
A simple but full of meaning hang out for 5 of us.
Simple but very touched.






This, is the happiest moment that deep in my heart,
and it will stay forever in my mind.
Once I think back,
A deep happily smile will automatically stick on my mouth.
If the time can turn back,
I wish I can snap more and more and more photo with them.










Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmm....
did you all ever think to pause your every happy moment in your life?
Maybe just like me, I wish so much to press a pause click and pause everything that's beautiful.
Olympus understand that we wish so much to freeze down the time,
and let the memory last ever after maybe 30year after, 
you still can go into these memory, feel what we feel right in that moment
Here come the Olympus PEN Lite E-PL3 and Olympus PEN mini E-PM1!


Maybe some of you will keep asking that..
"what the different or any special thing about the Olympus PEN camera?"
Let me tell you, 
The really stylish PEN Lite E-PL3 is equipped with a 3.0-inch flip-out widescreen LCD monitor and also come with 34 art filter to make your photo look more attractive.
And the cute PEN mini E-PM1 ,it's really tiny and cute  packed into an ultra-compact lightweight body, weighing only 217 grams! Bring along with you where ever u are..snap down everything that you like!


So, what are you guy waiting for?!
The Olympus stylish PEN Lite E-PL3 and cute Olympus PEN mini E-PM1 can even bring more and more happy moment to you..That was really really AWESOME man!!

Olympus is giving all to the Nuffnangers the superb awesome prize just by write a blog post about your happiest moment with the memorable photo ,submit it as well,And here the superb awesome prize that you can bring home!

  • 1st prize – Olympus PEN Lite E-PL3 Kit
  • 2nd Prize – Olympus PEN mini E-PM1 Kit
  • 3rd – 5th Prize – Olympus PEN Leather carry-all bag

*like like like~~~*
heheheeee, all the best everyone!






No comments: