Saturday, April 09, 2011

Oh Yeahh!!! The Boy Are Back!! *Big Bang*




Awesome!!
Okayyy,This is my 1st time sharing something about my lovely idol..
LOL, even english suck too>.<
muahaha! but I don't care..
Just wanna share share share..
press like please~~~oppissss,
this is not facebook..xDDD


Spot on my man please..xD
♥♥TaeYang♥♥



Tadahhhhhh!!
My M.A.N


He belong to me!
*evil smile* xDD


saw that saw that???
I highlight it using my mouse..xDD





okayyyy,
I love HE, I support HE, I heart HE deeply!!
xDD
not much to said,
cause I not that pro to sharing..xDD
Just,
SUPPORT THEIR SONG AND NEW ALBUM!
or else....
I not friend with u ya..xDDD
*talking stupid here*










LOVE SONG
by Big Bang






STUPID LIAR
by Big Bang
*cool~~~*









Last but not least,
I wanna share the song that My very 1st time listen,
and how i fall in love with Mr Taeyang, my man =P
X)
*shy-shy~~*
more information get from youtube ya^^



He take away my heart>.
xDDD




Kay,
Bye!! =P

No comments: