Friday, August 13, 2010

♥ 只对你说..ℒℴvℯ yℴu ♥사랑해요


one more post that binned up few day post together..
LOL,sorry ya guys,
cause of busy and tired too..
exam coming..god bless me~
I think in this few day,
I won't update my blog everyday,
hehee..but I hope my bloggie won't die ;P

Hhmm,
Let's see..
In the pass Wednesday,
the whole day,
kisiao with mua bang of brother!
X)

they said wanna marry each other*gay*
and take rose play
and carry the slim boy out of class..

LOL..pity,funny boy!..xD
make me laugh non-stop,
unlucky this stupid school not allow to bring hp,
if not...hhmm..I think mua blog reader can enjoy and watch those pic..
really funny XDD

than, at science..bang of us keep talk about our class t-shirt,
4 Akru! yeng..but now all of us are facing the most big problem..
cause malay and chinese/ boy and girl have different design that their like..
lmao..thn how jek=,=''
must ALL same..hope we win la XD

thn,
we enter science lab after HALF AN A HOUR,
waoo! than good X)
2 chinese girl
*me+ 9 chinese boy and 2malay i think..
all stand beside the science lab..
LOL..geng..X)
teacher take a long ruler ask one by one..
but no one answer..lmao..xD








here come Thursday post,
Kill my menstruation pain please~~
T____T
super painful till my face turn white..
can't focus in study..walk few step want sit down..
can't walk with straight body..
wtf..1st time..really feel.....
be a girl was not that easy actually..
so guys, rmb take good care of ur gf!
Is touched when I went to baobei cls,
Mr CCS was really gentleman take chair for me..
lol..1st time saw him like this..
abit..hhmm..
should i said sweet?
or touched?..
lol..whatever..
but not those bf/gf sweet ya..
As a frd ;P
he said he saw my face面青口唇白..
lol..and keep like holding my stomach,
he know I 'that one' come=,=''
thanks la Mr CCS,is touched,
if u normal day less d bully me more good X)

thanks for mummy fetch me
even she was in office time..

and bring me to see a doctor..
lol..

pai till I....don't know how to describe..
just like..
white colour face and keep hold on my stomach =(

can't even walk straight..pain>,<~

even the medicine is BIGGER than normal too ;(

but still thanks mummy for my really yummy sick lunch..
Haha! my favorite..
mummy really care me,
I love u mummy^^!!





after 1 hour rest..
finally better more than 1hour before..
thanks for me teddy company tooX)
thanks YOU..

go baobei yen's house than go for tuition..
I hear some story..
oh no!
our school just now when i back that time..
whole school was really 'noisy'..
i keep and keep hear ppl shouting..
that is because,
3 malay girl had get junk by ghost..or something..
people call 'dirty thing'..
oh-my-god!
how scary is it..
and I hear them said this is not the 1st time..
oh no..
what smk pandan mewah become to??
ghost house?
because of too straight in doing all those useless thing..
than THOSE THING get angry?..
omg~
please just stop all this..
brother sister,
now is also July in chinese calendar leh..=,=''
bless bless~


well,
when arrived tuition there..
we still talk all about these thing..
that stupid Mr CCS saw 'm better than just now..
try to continue bully me as usual..
lol,
luckily I din set mind that u're GENTLEMEN
as just now when i go to his cls..
X)
bad ;P

time pass fast,
ever thing still going on better..
I love it!
mua^^,
thanks u all..
baobei yen,ccs..and more la..aset gang =X

No comments: