Monday, August 23, 2010

艹爱的~ ;P


No no,
Please don't death..
lol..

that's why I try my best to update what happen in this few day..
almost 1 week I think...
lmao..





Let me think..
hmmm..

Exam Exam than..
haha!
the most touched moment is be with U
,
u , u and uuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..X)
what to said?..

Thanks!

Teach me much in where
I don't understand..

hehee..
bring my confidence back before I go in to exam..


Is lucky that the whole exam I be with...






The whole exam,
funny,peaceful and feel like gonna spam people..
lol..

cause them la..sui zai bao lei geh.. X)

wanna kill them jor lo..
bully bully..
;P

our topic,
everyday was different..
such as
[fishball] [strawberry] [watermelon]
hhmm,

actually we talk about people..

but all become food name pula..

alamak..XD








我还是那么爱我的头发,
自然色自然卷 =D

今天714咯~
嘻嘻,其实丫..
原本以为..今年的7月终于可以有人陪了..
又给怀抱/温暖可以给我..

其实丫;
想象是美的..
lol,可我没什么哦~~
也没什么遗憾等等什么感觉呀~






谢谢你..
不然可能我当时真的会又要倒下了..
很幸运..嘻嘻
因为你说的话,
让我改变了很大..你高兴的话我哦给的..
谢谢你~
印在 就好了..
谢谢你..
每一天让我不再那样..
=×)


Touched cause of still by my side..

No comments: