Sunday, August 15, 2010

Friday + saturaday + Sunday X)


Friday~
hhmm,

on friday stomach turn better,
even there are 20% of pain..

thanks god~


My chinese class,
thanks for stupid Mr B that make me..>,<

ergh..

my bistro lunch get lost ;(

need to back home and..

makan sendiri T__T

luckily they still 'sek do'..

din let me alone..
being bodyguard and take umbrealla..X)
if not..
I really going to kill them..

b,ccs,kw and one more =P


hahaa..
I was really become like..

‘宅’
U know what?..

I having my lunch with just..

a cup of maggi and sitting in front of the screen computer..

感觉真的很宅!
X)


oh yeah,
I back by bus,
really..haha..not that bad also..
cause people said,
if god close a door for u,
sure will open another new door for u too..
maybe this was bring the meaning.
meet Mr Weiwei*he ask me call him like that wor=,='' XD
we chat lot,
he know almost everything..
oh gosh,
what had I done.lol..
I don't care anymore,
is not a secret anymore..
He finally know and understand..
Thanks for his support and caring ya brotherXD
we really talk much..till reach his home X)
paiseh ya, I was too talkative..
he was a cute guy,
really..glad to have a frd like u =)







Saturday
was really a super busy day for me,

plus,

next week having exam..

more busy,dun date me in sat ya..XD

joking la..haha~

once awake,
go tuition..today we gang was having extra
just for us..
because of exam,shit account ;(!

Mr ccs again!>,<

really like..和我八字不合!!
really like to kacao me..
if not he can't sleep in the night =S

but,keep get beat by Ms Jesmay ;P
Mr Jun was actually a good person if really chat with he =)
yen n hoe was really sweet,

make me and Mr Jun..feel.....LOL..

we want too..!!XD

haha..just kidding la,..
hope them sweet forever ya!

don't always argue =P






Sunday,
aaahhhmmm~
was a great day for me..
relaxing and enjoying my moment with family,
It was really better than other...
I love it^^!!
感恩~







考试要到了,
可能会少上来了..
可能而已啦..
看我的心情吧..X)
不过我觉得以我的性格,
应该不会..
LOL
不知道X)

exam week,
hhmm..
maybe will less come here..
I hope it won't be death >,~
but I was not sure that I really less update or what..
depends on my mood ..
haha!
that's all..
now.
time for go ..
to be a guai lui..
also a good student XD

No comments: