Tuesday, August 10, 2010

我就是,㋡


Nanananana~~
Whatever ;P
I am just who I am,
for sure,Yes I am,
I won't run away if people are really saying the truth~
This is me,
Ms Jesmay beby,myself!

Miss many thing much!
oh-my-goodness..
going to crazy,
but my life was still going on,
still peaceful and lovely,
give a BIG clap and PEACE please ;P


I was super stupid and emotion.
unlike this kind of myself..
too pure just like a kid,
everything don;t know..
thought that everything was beautiful and great..
Jesmay u can't be suck ok?!

why can't I just done my best..
why can't I just stop it everything..even one second.
I don't allow! no no no~
Can't slow or stay even one more second,
i don't want to regret or unstable mood again..
stupid!brainless!useless!weak..fall down easily,
can I just said myself once sucker?ishh..


As I wish,
I wish I don't know or
don't even let me saw it!
suck..I just want a cheerful life~
ergghh..control yourself Jesmay!!
Don't be a loser anymore!
u must always tell yourself,
'so what?! just like that la..nothing to me =) '
cool right? this was only the true u..
other thing,just let it be..
just let go! go go go!!


現實生活中徹底消失了
熟習而陌生的感覺,
現在發現、
原來有種感受 真的說不出來.

知道嗎 ?
不是我
愛太深、是 讓我忘不了 而已

被愛的感覺 , 我懂。
很多人疼愛著我 ;
這點 我真的覺得自己是幸福的 .
也对不起不小心伤害了你们..
我只顧著保護著自己 , 卻忘了 顧及別人的感受

我 ..... 等待著 下一個 值得 讓我愛下去的人 .

花心 ? 多心 ?
呵呵,都算了吧
..我不在意;
因为与我无关..

你走了、我可以繼續過著以前的那種生活。

少了、
一些不是屬於自己的幸福 .

我不喜歡擁有過太多人擁有過的東西。
我是自私 .


我明白那是过去的了、我该有新的生活 ,
我该去面对更多的事情 , 不该徘徊在曾经 ,
我不该停留在过去 、不给现在未来一次机会 .

我也该长大了、我该去适应新的生活、
过去曾经、我走了、我不回头的走了、很干脆


我不想再想了 =)






No comments: