Tuesday, January 05, 2010

[倒数44天] 2nd day of my New High School Life..


Today no alarm XD
last night blog and fb till late..>,<
forgive me people..
always update at night..

Early in the morning,
blur blur..@.@
very tired..

oh my..god..

just 2nd day feel tired already..

nvm,
Later I go to school
sure become sot than full of energy already~
Just almost same as yesterday..
play play chat chat hardworking*ekkheemm^^

One more,
yesterday forget
introduce more about my class MJ

This M.Jazlan(MJ in short form =] )
Haha..
we same class when form1 just FEW DAY,
and this year same again,

haha..but we like kacao kacao..
He keep walk through my place..

and keep saying that he was so so boring..

I just give he many things to do

maybe can including my homework XD
This year 4 Akru class got
we this 2 assistance and monitor..

Is the great things in the world XD
we can change the world change the teacher..
Dun be too boring or weird when in class..
even sometimes teacher in front also
we can
'argue' with him even between us
have many group of people..

Teacher also be ta han..XD


More about MJ(M.Jazlan) with MJ(Ms Jesmay)..
follow my blog..all about my life..like to kacao he =0
maybe that was more..
about me and our class..

Hahaaa..
Just wonder why..

this 2 day har..
this tik bing keep around my topic..LOL..

People DUN MISUNDERSTOOD please!~
Just friend..
I like to play he..he also very care people..

that's all..
heheee..we are good friend...

Today,
A teacher who name..

Pn. Nudiana I think..
last year his BM teacher..
teacher said Tik bing many thing..
because of asking Tin Sang isn't bing's brother..
said bing like her BM lesson..

Always..
even other boy in his class playing basketball..

but when once teacher this teacher lesson..

can saw tik bing alone guai zai sit there..
Than,teacher always call he 'ah beng a~'..*teacher reading was funny@^@
hahahaaa..suddenly talk about he in my class..
sure he famous already lor>.< XD
Blablabla..

really not purposely..
this few day keep got about tik bing around me..
maybe following in my dream*dunwan aaa>.<

Hahaaa..
Just treat he as friend kay..

nothing else..dun think much about that..
Want go mamak already..MU..=P

Many thing to share..
but don't start form where..
ahhacc..
nevermind..
Sure got chance di~
I'll story out next time..
Don't wan blogging till too late..


Wish My everything gonna be ok ok^^
My blog and everything become greater..
Pray for myself..=P
Good night my lovely u,my friend^^

No comments: