Sunday, January 10, 2010

[倒数40] 2010 1st day basketball..


*Zhao Jian,Gor,Jesmay(the special one),Hong Hong,YaoHao





7.00am said meet,
but 6.55am only wake=.='
my mum har..
very slow..
I done in few minute,
but gonna wait she about half an hour...HENG..







Begin play ball..
wahh..tired..
last night 1am+ sleep..
facebooking=.='
hahaa..
now the day i keep talk
in ah pang,yong yi/aaron activityXD
feel happy and touch ~
thanks =')







Lols,
today saw yong yi them also..
many la..
almost whole fell people I know..
all play ball..
Yap Guan Hong them also got..
wowww..
Today match I better than b4 LITTLE BIT..
cause about 1month din play basketball edi..





Many funny things happen,
They won't accidentally 'eat tau fu'..
haaa..so I can more fong xam..






Go hong hong house..XD
gor want change shirt..
me and Hong play play like wanna shoot gor..
how lame we are..
But important happy than good =P
Zhao Jian laugh at there..
than go eat ice..
as the 1st photo i show~
-^^-

No comments: