Wednesday, January 06, 2010

[倒数43天] 3rd day in high school life


The first reach class..
saw my senior Wei Xuen,form5..

She wait out of my class for see me..
Miss she so much too..
Thanks ya~

Than,
continue do my BM Karangan..

I was great..=.=
Monitor din do homework

at the first day teacher give homework..

How bad are me>.<

After bell ring..
Everyone have to go to hall..
oh my..

girls and boys was worry about that..

Cause of some people hair..skirt,shirt or pants..

Now already 20th century..
But why the rule still leave at 70/80 that time..

This can't ..that also can't..=.='

Maybe those teacher was too free..

Fine,
we all go to hall..
and I was always go till where

than 'argue' with people in the way..

In class is MJ..
than when walking to hall with Yen,

I keep 'argue' with Mr Yao Hao..
He also be ta han meXD


I win^^
After the stupid what penolong kanan what what that weird lady..
Scold us to enter to the hall,

simply sit thn sit beside this year form3..

all use those don't know what eye to look at me,yen and hamyu..
The whole perhimpunan..

what they said I just rmb Mr Manan said..

And I
more pay attention on CIK TAN..
A famous teacher in our school..
everyone know her..
she 'like' us so much too..
stupid,

She keep selling
blue ribbon that ask people to tie at hair..
rm0.30 I think...my 'brother' said that..
CIK TAN
look like no money and asking people to buy her selling thing..LOL
Good,the whole time my eye keep follow where she go..
She was..
@#$%^&*..don't know how to said..
Huhhh,
finally it is okay.. and I'm nothing..
But feel many question mark on my head=.=?

why those form3 student din even saw a girl meh..

Keep and
keep and keep and keep and keep Look at me=.=
Nothing to do o?..Hear what teacher said dun look at me ma..


Back to class..
'argue' with MJ again..
haha..a fun in everyday in 4 Akru..

so he can't leave/change this class anymore =P

because he'll miss meXD
*ekkeemm

Straight go to Moral lesson..
woohooo..my love my favorite^^

account 1 & 2 mix..
how great,
all my gang gang almost in account 2..
sure play high..XD
-Hong Hong malu cause of me..
-Yi Bing malu also when facing me..

-Chicken wanna challenge my basketball..
-Mr Yao Hao no place sit make joke..

-Tik Sang give me eat sweet..
-Stupid Sing Yong gor measure my 腰..
many many.....
Lols..
try imagine the look of all this happen..
Most cute is Hong Hong..
Hahacc..I like to play he..

He was easily to shy..
Don't know who said what
'美慧喜欢...(don't know who already)'
Than,
u guys know la..
I was so straight and like to make fun said something afraid of other oneXD
suddenly I answer..
'没有,我喜欢方鸿...'(I'm just joking)
than the whole boy gang shout very high and laugh happily..
Said..

'aiiyooooo,方鸿你看..人家美慧等不及讲出来了..'
Than hong hong face begin red..*tikt tik tik tik~~
so cute are he..the expression and response..
Yi Bin also smile..lala..
because less see his smile wad~

the whole lesson..
Just me and those boy sound..

cause me can't do my homework well>.<






After recess,
Mr Ah Heng in my class..
and he ask something
mystery about someone of his frd...
LOLs..

I think..I need to said here..
even they non of one reading my blog..

but,
I still wanna said..

and need my reader suggestion..
  1. 该如何面对/回复追求者的答复?
  2. 如果都一一不理睬他们,会有什么不好吗
  3. 有些只看女生外表的,那种是不是该淘汰了?
  4. 如果两个不同的男生追求,被追者只当他们是一般/好朋友而已,说对他们没感觉,两个男生都给同个答案,就是【我不怕你伤害我,我只想跟你在一起,疼我喜欢的人,在她身边。如果你真的要伤害我,我也不会骂/生气你的,我只爱你】。。那么女生该怎样?
There are still many question in my mind..
but most hot is number 4..
seriously..

I not try making fun or even like LC people what I have..

I just wanna ask and know..
2 different person told me that..
1 wanna take my number...

1 straight ask me to be his gf...

1 said want bring me out..
1 said want meet me..

1 said I'm sexy..

(abit unlike those just look for face/beauty at outside)
I think is this 7 different person
who wanna know me/ask me be their gf...
Truly..

I not prefer net love..

and between those 7 guys...

some is around me..
near by me..

oh gosh..

what should I do?..

now i finally understand..

got people pikat also many problem..

人就是这样,

没有时却在期待,
自上门时,
自己却觉得........


该答应吗?
该拒绝?
考虑?
等?


what can I do,
I don't want to hurt people..
still friend right..

Friend more I don't want
because of
they pikat me
thn I dun accept
than I lose a friend..
I won't let this happen..

But,

what can I do?

Accept all?..

I just have one me..
Play ship?..
NONONO!!..sure I won't..

I hate too...

Oh my....

Help~
Huhhh..
Mr Ah Heng..
make me suddenly wanna said out all this thing..
at 1st I just wanna keep that myself..

No need to tell other..

But, Really don't know how..
all ask the same..want answer..

I said no they said they'll wait till one day..=.='
Even I hurt them also they said nvm..

But, How can I do that?! ..huhhh..






Continue..
After school..
Mr 嘉豪(I din wrote wrong) the form5 friend..

wait me at outside...
and want company or what..

aaa...

what can I do?..

huhhh..

calm down..

Just do it normal.
.But I scare>.<

also don't know scare what..

than chai qi company me
and he follow Mr Heng back~







Today,
I have go to my office to listen to the case about skin..
so,
bring chai qi together too..
we eat MC,sit Teksi & LRT till my office..
PGRM =]
Lols..
I love her.XD
anything I also talk to her..
*who also I talk anything de la=X
We so funny and super happy..

In my office we was the youngest..

I love my wed office class..
meaning full..
Learn a lot other than just skin care..
chai qi just go once..
when she come out..

she told me she like it..

same as me=]

so,

next time I think she will follow too..
hurayy^^
Anyone else intrest told me too ya..

no need payment..

I bring u guys go there on wed..
SERIOUSLY..

teheeee~




After end class..
we go Jusco for a while walk..

damn happy lor!..

want take pic 'da tou tie'..

stupid people said we wear uniform can't take..

what rule is this..
I'm form4 people la even I'm short>.<

Heng...I want takeT.T but no choice..
If not we take out our clothes meh..
Sot de mehh=.=''

Than, bring chai qi go to Jusco MPH..
my favorite book store..
I'm waiting it have a sell..
hahhahaaa..
than I'll buy my lovely novel again =P
Take a look also I very like already..
I want buy!! ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

but gonna wait till sell only got 15% discount per book..٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶






After that back home..
huhh..

super tired..
reach home already 6pm..
wowww...

but today I super fun...
Post also very long..

heheee..
I'm enjoy writing..
but sorry if too lonf cause that my reader can't read all ya..
Late now again..
Pray
for me..

I can wake up early everyday and din feel tired..

if not tomorrow...

heheeee..
Dun said la..

kay guys..
Enjoy reading, thanks a lot
and
Bye bye^^

No comments: