Friday, January 08, 2010

[倒数41天] 两个字,累+开心^^

有时不要脸,也可能是一种福啊~
haha,
this tense suddenly I wanna said out^^
I step out already..heeeehe..
Mr Ken..hope our frdship can increse the pages..




Thanks Dickson they company me bask class=]
hahaa..
3 body guard and me walk pass through 2md floor..
The bad bad yen so sui also..
said all protect me enter class..
Dickson Nicholas them so sui de laXD

1st lesson we spend our time at dataran..
the stupid teacher and ms Tan..
want said this said that..
catch hair..sell ribbon>.<
stupiddd
but,
me,yen & hamyu,kok......
all keep kacao kacao...play play play..
damn funny..
the sky was nice on that time..
unlucky can't take photo=(
that bad hamyu lor>.<







Tie my hair up with ribbon given by Yen,
hamyu said me nice lo..
hhhmm..
I think sun will go down on other wayXD






the whole day,
just going on normal..=]
Until after recess time,
Suddenly meet Mr Ken and Mr Raymond,
they are talking about basketball..
Really call 缘分..
I really love everything about basketball lo~
Than wanna find ppl..
but form3 & 4 I more clear..
They ask me to take a look..
hahaaa..
me and hamyu walk whole school
find people who interest..
The bad Nicholas & Dickson gang
Totally sui zai bao lor..
all said u in I in..
Titanic mehXD








After school...
saw Dickson Nicholas them again..
at Pondok..=.=
hahaa.
good,
I can 'pull' they join basketball team too..
Waahh...
few la la zai also want join..
nvm,
is good for health^^
receive many sms,
about basketball..
dunno whr they get my number..
Know more form3 edi..
Hope their response good also~





Wait gor,
Nicholas them company too..
actually not..she is waiting her gf..LOL
BAd gor want me walk to the On Pong sch..
he lazy walk so far>.<





Finally saw he,
He face writing that he was just wake up..
=.='
so late edi..
than eat Mc..
*want die edi..eat so many fast food..nxt week can't le..
Saw Dickson at McD again..
we all sit in VIP room,
together lor~
All form3 exp me and gor..
we so old edi><




Chat a lot....about mine thing..many problem..
than DIckson Nicholas kacao kacao thr lo..
luckily la..they still sayang me..
thanks a lot♥






Haaiiiiiixxxxx,
really many thing happen...
Got a person can said out my problem how good,
and gor keep laugh at me..
hahaaa..
make he happy ok le,,
even he just laugh at that few hour...
already enough..
add oil also o gor^^






Nicholas Dickson them back early than us..
cause i eat so slow..
actually is i talk more than eat..
and gor keep eat and listen to me..LOL
but,
thanks a lot la..
cause the problem about HE..

not last time that about
but do frdship..
what can i do?..
last time he was my the only one..
but now i think he was busy..
and i dunwan to disturd his life..
later..he'll said..
'my 2 important girl fan me at the same time,
frd pls dun give me pressure anymore..‘

I just want to help him..
mayb i'm just too stupid..
always come out at the wrong time..
10time i go ask he..
11time was get scold/argue..
aor maybe I'm just too what..
make he hate me..
nothing i can do..
if I always find he make he angry..
I'll go away..
promise he don't be sad..








We back the most last one..
about 3+pm i think..
Gor company me..
thanks..
chat a lot..
really..
feel more ok..
gor also..
and sometimes..
just laugh whichever we want..
this is life..
hope he too







wait T324 at 7-11,
Gor,
U must be ok ya..
because..
the last i when up bus and sit down take a look on u..
u was...like very....dunno how to said..
just like think very much...
sorry I was just ur mui..
I can't 100% help out u..
But,
mui always be at here..






About 6pm+,
raining day..
can't go pasar malam..
at house..
facebook-ing..
feel surprice and happy lo..
such as a gift form god..
thanks..
Mr Ken said next time can play basketball togther..
how cool is it..
first time chat sooooooooo many..
unlucky I dunno how to cut down the fb page,
if not i'l show my reader..
can anyone help me how to cut down the page???
can i can i can i??



sorry for late update..
few more post need to update,
for someone who want to know what happen on HE,
sorry a lot.......
I'll give something to let u know..
stay tuned..
I also hope to said something about that..

No comments: