Thursday, January 07, 2010

[倒数42天] 4th day in my high school life..




Today,
I'm abit tired and tired..
But,
I know my high school new life..
Sure won't boring..and full of energy..
Wooow..hahhac...



Last night..
after I updating my post..
Mr ** find me*ekkkemmm
The..my 追求者that precious post I said...
and..
He told me that..
hope me can be his ....*shhh
Oh my..
again..
I'm just don't want to..
stay together with people
that I just treat as frd or other..
and most important is..
FEELING..
no feeling,
this was not count a relationship..
and everything was no meaning..
I don't want to be murderer or
even hurting people feeling cell..
Sorry and forgive me..
maybe future..
no one know..
but for nearly ,
I think hard to ask me in a relationship..
there are other said the same to me too..
But....*I thnk u guys knw what i wanna said


He said wanna wait me at door,
and let he know the answer..
I feel scare without reason..
Worry about it..
That,
Ask my Yi Bin help..
luckily he company me..
even wait for 15minute
Thanks =”)







1st time..
I think..he dare to walk together..
talk and like take care a girl ..
That was me..
He was super shy normally..
But,
today he wad great..
company..chat with me..
and give me some suggestion..
really surprice and touched he do like that..
FRD IS THE  BEST
maks






Than,
follow he and wait in his class..
Afraid without reason man>.<
And tight up my hair too..
Dickson & Nicholas
walk through yi bin class..
saw me..
this 2 sui zai pao..
Like to kacao me one>.<
Said my hair..
touch my head=.='
LOLS..
but..
THEY ARE CUTE =P !!
Hah..
people who added me as frd at fb
maybe can see the post by
Dickson on my profile page =P
haha..
He said my hair was cute..
*very suang edi meXD








Than,
Go down dataran again=.='
Luckily I nothing..
Just monitor and assistance need to leave..
Than..LOL
I and mr MJ still can 'argue'..
other class monitor such as
Intan them also keep laugh at us..
Cause me n MJ always don't want do this
don't want do that and pointed to each other..
Damn funny..XD




_skip_ 
Form4 already..
Math subject also upgrade..
I'm poor in math..
But nvm,
I'll try my best...
KAmbateh Jesmay!!..^^
I trust I can..






oh ya,
forget to said about that teh bing againXD
that day I post that
maybe following will dream about he..
XD LOLss..
I really dream he..
=.=why he so xien meh...
until want come to my dream
hahahah..
really funny la..
maybe I too like with he
and bully he already..
so,
He still like always bully by me tooXD







Ekonomi lesson,
I went back from helping they find chinese student
and I bac ..
Thought Pn Teo will scold me..
But,
nothing she said..
just hav a small smile and eye looking..
My form teacher wanna find some of us take book,
sure have me lo..
after back..
I comunicate with classmate in Malay..
They said me proXD
and 1st time..Pn Teo said that..
'wahh,awak ketua ni baguuuuuuussssssssss sangat...'
ahhahaha..
I really song lor that time..
I said true..
haha..
I just do my work happily
thn got people puji me also..
How good^^
Thanks Pn Teo..







super tired..
something tiny happen on me din post up..
too tired..
because of chat on call with Mr JC about 1hour+..
damn tired..
eye also want close already..
Kay,
write till here..
anything if i miss maybe add in on other day^^






GOOD NIGHT WORLD

No comments: