Monday, June 20, 2011

Movie : Pirates of the Caribbean, On Stranger Tides

Yeah, Hangout with someone on 10th June 2011!  I'm very very excited to this watch movie 

She's hawt~
I'm really really excited, jumping up and down left and right, to see this movie because of, the one and only reason, no other reason can defeat it, and only this and it is...jeng jeng jeng....!!!

Johnny Depp
My All Time Hero in the Universe!! 
Yeah!, I love his coolness, craziness and coolness and craziness (did i just said that? ouh well.)yeah coolness, and craziness, forgot to mention his handsomenessssssssss auuww~

Not just that, in this Stranger Tides, the other reason why I wanted to see it so much is because of...jeng jeng jeng~......

Syrena
The mermaid!!! and all mermaids!!
Omaiigadd, I love mermaid. I wish to be a mermaid. I love swimming, I love dolphin.
 Hey, this is my extra reading on MERMAID. Click here.



I enjoy this movie so much, 5 stars with no regret to the Johnny Depp (Captain Jack Sparrow),Penelope Cruz (Angelica-She's always damn hawt yaw), Geoffrey Rush (Barbossa), Ian Mcshane (Blackbeard), Sam Claflin (Philip), Astrid-Berges Frisbey (Syrena-Omaiigadd I love you mermaid!) and the others also the director, the crews, all fans who supported them(ahahah macam dapat award plak da~)
But I missed Keira Knightley and Orlando Bloom already :(.. Anyway they probably too busy sailing the Flying Dutchman I guess LoL.

Ahh..I always love this scene :)















Love!!

No comments: