Friday, March 25, 2011

Change back using english ?maybe


Still remember that my previous blog was totally update using english,how pro when i think back now,LOL
But,i still prefer using chinese..maybe using chinese could more stick to my real life feeling..
muahahaaha! True, I'm a Super Emo Girl since i'm 15yr-old. because of a 1year puppy love? oh-gosh,stop that now>,< it totally change my life,change my mind.


So, not acting not trying to show off anything.
It's just my personal feeling..after 15yr-old.
I really get EMO super easy.  Not a good taste for me kayy! hate it too!


Some people gosip Me as a professional 'acter'..damn cool right. xD
Some people think I was just trying to get other attention.
whatever people said, they have their own thinking about someone,right.



Btw,all above that is not the main point that i update this post,
is something to talk about myself,my EMO feeling.
It found me again = (







why why why why why why..
I still don't understand.
Now,I'm 17year-old  already.
why this kind of problem still appear?
why i still failed to control my own emotion?
Is true that people said that,
I'm a people who don't know how to control my feeling.
17yr-old are not that young already,
but my attitude still like a kid.
can't let everything going on nicely without hoping other. 
what a sad case! ="(




what can i do?
=   (



No comments: