Saturday, November 19, 2011

The relax day, lol



what did u guys saw?
actually I'm trying to show off my smurf singlet..
heheheheee...nice and cute.
Love it! 



The first relax day after taking 4 day 4 subject spm exam..
And mum is on leave, oh yeah!
So just ROCK it..muahahhah!!
Kepong Kepong  I'm coming!!
such a place that full of chinese and delicious food,
lol,chinese powerful in doing business ..



Have a sweet moment and walk with mummy.
heheeee, ate dunno what bad taste nasi goreng -.-''
but the machiato 玛奇朵 ice-shake, woow! like
cause it same like ur sg wang that one larh,heheeeeee
Go there buy thing *my favorite>> girl favorite*








人生总是不断有很多不能预料的未知数会发生,
很多时候真的会让人很不知所措.
或许我该说我是幸运的,
因为还有时间、机会、后备在随时为我加油.
人生啊,只要..
不愁吃、不愁住、不愁穿就真的是人生大福了。
这简单几个字,
就连现在可能七八十岁的成功人士什么的都不明白其中的奥妙.
以后的路会怎样,是掌握在自己手心上
给自己多点时间,
未必是件不好的事情.
鲁莽的冲进一个自己不了解也不擅长、熟悉的另个阶段,
总结只会是累了自己、伤了钱包却一事无成.
现在的选择,
即使比别人慢..可是不代表以后出来就会一样比人家慢。
我只是,给自己更多时间看看我自己、认识我自己.




Go something Seminar or what for some product,
hahaa, based on our picture.
also, with my lovely cousin, Jenny








erghh, ingmore my long big face >.<



Lastly,
My little bro drawing skill(6 year old)
plus my superb love love mummy.




haha, enjoy!
just a small sharing.
gtg, bye!

No comments: