Sunday, November 20, 2011

The 2nd rehearsal day




Ahaaa!
Our second salsa rehearsal,
I wanna bring my baby boy olympus go, but then my parent need it.
aiiya, how good if I bring my baby boy go.
All the girl picture! wakkakaa
ignore my fat look,yes I am
and also my tiny eye 



Kinda worry about Mikhel, heard that he got accident.
Himself okie but the bike totally destroy badly,
this is based on what I know.
the detail plus story still hang on..
Take care & rest more!




Big thanks to my lovely economic teacher , Mr Kevin
Talk lot about future, what's my condition that I choose to go through.
He is a guy that care people a lot, and patient guy.
Kind and nice guy.
Also communicate about our dance ending & final pose,
kinda close man! we're as close as sister..oppss ;P
Earn me a lot la this guy!
ahahha




Mr Larry and Mikhel absent for sure.
for some partnering part,
pity them their partner absent.
but it's really great and right in position..




and also, for the girl..
my Ms Sharm hahhaaa, keep and keep bullying her.
and first time spend time with them,
feel like the time past kinda slow.bored abit
7.45am - 2.00pm
woooow!! my time run away wasteful..
get hurt on my toe.
bleeding...T__T



k, gtg.
Bye.



That wasn't about the time we taken how much,
but is the matter of what we get at the last.
用了多少的时间并不是关键,
主要的是在于最后所设定的目标是否达成.

No comments: