Saturday, November 19, 2011

The appreciated guy dancer for everything!

As usual,
today is a dancing day!
at first for sure I'll feel like dun wanna go or something,
but when the time reach,
I wont be absent for those dancing classes.



Salsa! As u guys know,
my performance in Dec 3 & 4..woow!
between my spm time man,
I know I can do it very well!
hahaaa,
know what is salsa?
Let me show just FEW ONLY photo. =P
Dun ask for more ya,hahaa



Just like normal,
reached Sri Damansara Dance Academy at 5pm I think,Jam man! gosh
Once I reach , even high heel also not wear yet.

Mikhel  :"Hey, how's your spm?"

Kevin : "怎样怎样...?你的spm考到怎样? 会吗?"

Hahahahaa, I can feel what call care and warm that time,
I mean 1st time from far away of them,
touched :)



Talk a lot, talkative me 1st time with the cute guy dancer,muaahhaha
Time flash back,
Still remember the few class before the rehearsal day...
I still told people that I don't know both of them well,maybe dun even talk before.
But see now,
both of them are the first two guy dancer who support me and help me lot.
Like to chat with them also spend more of the time.



Mikhel look bored, that his expression told me,
and also himself.
some more like to bully people, how bad he are!
hahahaahaha
A gentlemen guy



Kevin,the guy who as my economic teacher.haha
dunno why..
feel like after he being my teacher, everything changed.
we talk lot, joke lot, teach lot...blaaablabla..
feel fun with him.
some more maybe of few part by part I will need to become his partner something like that.
the most guy that I can talk lot n laugh laugh laugh a lot.
maybe for the other,
I will feel totally shy, or hard to join/communicate with the guy even though I really really wish =S
Thank you!




hahaaa, 
keep and keep thinking about that.
Kevin earn me date out..haha
Mikhel funny face..
oh yeah, also my super duper long time awesome senior,
Johnathon Lim too,
said he'll belanja me if I go sunway.wakakkakkakaak
know why he so awesome?
He beatbox damn great, and a dance lover too!
hahahaa
let me show u the photo I take with him when he is form 4 I'm form2.
looks funny,ahahhaha

2011 he,hahahh
awesome right? beatbox man..





Just for fun !
Dun think too much about that,
This is life man!
LEt's rockk it! =P
muahhahhahahahahah!!!





Happy Day,
Night having BBQ with aunt them
wow, sure chat lot.
Bye!

No comments: