Friday, November 04, 2011

Hair Cut + Secret.....Receipy ;P

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.. ;)
Enjoy with family especially my love love mummy!
she was the one who deep in my heart,
care me lot, no one love me more than her.
My mum is also my best best friend,
she know all about my secret,
hahhaaa, girl gossip about some cute guy perhaps a special guy,hehe


Oh ya, and with my new hair cut from Childson, 
the new branch saloon in Pandan Indah.FANGXINGGU.
and get 25like in facebook.
oppsss, I'm not those hot people,
hahahaa, but i was happy and much appreciate with the 25like for my photo.
知足是一件很幸福的事情 





A simple but warm and peaceful dinner with family just like normal day,
in Secret Receipe, Taman Kosas.
There aren't about where we having our dinner or the price we ate to..
But, the most warm thing is,
I was being together with my family on that moment,
having our own sweet time and chit-chat a lot ;)






Just a simple post end up with my photo, haha

No comments: