Sunday, September 13, 2009

Waoo!!..Such a great great nice ending~(updated)

(12/9/209)
Support support jollybelly^^
Huh.. Finally...
We practice and practice..
Stand up from the hard..
finally..at last night perform..
It have a nice ending..
Like like^^

HAaha..
Let me show some pic..
Other pic..
still at my jollybelly's student there..
Just some kay..
*Belly is a type of art..
just click sign of close if u all dun hope to see..
I din force anyone...
This is a part of my life...
and I..
'dun care what other think about me..
I know what am I doing...'


When the way to.. Kelab Darul Ehsan , Ampang {Dewan Cempaka}
Love Love Love my hair so much..

thanks for aunt who help my done..
My most dream hair for me..
*hp megapixel not
good.. so maybe u guys can't see any different..
But the important is..

I'm HAppy and just like dream ha
ve a 'Dum Dum Big Big Cute Head'~
I can't believe that is me too=.='
They said this hair style suitable for me..
But my mummy said like a naughty girl.. Lolsss>.<


my lovely mummy driving on the way^^



Than.. reach there..
Lols..I'm scare and scare..
Forget take pic to show to my lovely reader~
That place not bad...
Hmmm..
maybe next time I gonna invite my friend
to there swimming or play badminton~

After change..
**guys
..Dun ever think I'm change or what..
I'm just the same me..just this time..
u guys can see the other part of me...
My dance..my perform..my lovely dancing life!
and..I din force anyone to see it..
If really u guys unlike it...

Just click close..and thanks for view~



There was so nice^^


JUST SOME PICTURE shown on here..
Some at my friend Emily sister hp..not yet receive my pic>.<

They have tag me some at facebook too ..

or at my lovely teacher youtube channel also u all
can watch it~
If anything leave at my c box^^..thanks~



* I have been taken too much picture...
Lollss...So..maybe will upload at facebook pr maybe notXD

Just
I REALLY Love
MY DUM DUM BIG BIG CUTE HEAD^^
--------------------------------------------------------------
(13.9.2009)

Nah nah nah^^...

Happy happy =P
Hhhmm..
Let's see...
I have done my 'plan-k' for u~

Bleekk...haha...Daddy took us to Leisure Mall...
I become a VIP at mini-toons...
Thanks for someone..Lols..
No la..actually
is thanks for my lovely daddy and mummy..
Let me bought those cute things till rm50 to become their members^^

Tahhhta!!!...This is all what in my bag^^


JESMAY LOVE CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


My pencil case...Tatahh..
Jesmay LOVE puppy,CHocolate and Purple!!



And..this...... Is my love love be black member/VIP mini toons card^^




Me with my 'puppy'.. Hhhmm...
He did not have any name yet..

What idea that u guys think can name he?..XD
Leave at c box if have^^






*p/s.many many thing to SHARE..but haha..
Nevermind..cause really too much pictureXD
I'm happyXD



No comments: