Friday, September 11, 2009

Scare



Who at here now?
I'm worry about my tomorrow bally performance..

Oh Gosh..
I'm scare..
*maybe those video will upload at youtube after my performance
Told someone..
Maybe me mood was really worry about it..
and..what he said to me..
Is seems like....haixx...


Thanks to someone also..
Now the day..

I'm really like in the taste of sugar..
Feel touching...
Thanks..

Please let it continue until passed my exam..

even.maybe it was a dream for me that think in ur mind..

Everyday..I just hope that

'today gonna be alright..God please~'

Please..
You..

Dun broken/hurt me again before my pmr..

I scare about it..
I must took it important as what u had said..

Now is 01.42am.. Someone don't reply yet my message..
But nvm..is nothing for me...

I not the passed me..

I won't think too much..or..care too much..

about someone...

Pray for me..I'm in scare!

No comments: