Friday, September 25, 2009

Finally

What that I always worry about..
And try to stop it happen..
before my pmr exam..
Finally..
Happen at now..
this moment...
Yes,bubble..
really will 'pop' one day..
But why...
why dun listen to what I said..
I will protect u(bubble)..
Or even leave a nice ending to it..
Why,
A small wind blow..
A shake of the air.....
Just a tiny things..
make u 'pop' easily..
Why..
U dun protect/let me protect u..
Until the day I wan..
I keep and keep trying..
Pray and pray in my heart..
Finally,
Good..
Bubble also leave me away now..
'pop' out easily..
Leave me alone..
Now..
I really dunno..
How can I..
walk alone enter the hall..
PMR exam paper..
With many many mind and heart question
into it..
How can I do my best/focus it??
Tired,
until..tears dry..
I'm idiot..
for everyone..
especially for he..
What I said now..
USELESS..
no use anymore..
he won't know..
or maybe,
he won't be touched
by what i said now..
Well done,
Jesmay..
U end up ur friendship again...
And..
walk in to pmr hall alone again..
..well done..
He hate Jesmay..
He hate Jesmay..
He hate her selfish...
Yes,I am..
I know too...
for sure he will...
tears is what?
Jesmay's tears is just rubbish..
Just know how to tears..
USELESS
He won't come back anymore..
Can I ask he to forgive me again?..
My fault..
I know...
This..is what I..
said true to u..
I'm selfish..
Dunno why.....
It just use to u ONLY..
other..I don't even care..
I think..
This is just..
a REASON for he..
He love freedom..
He love friend...
He love his everything..
BUT NON OF JESMAY SHADOW
He shouted to Jesmay that..
"U tie me up..make me suffer!!"
Ya..
Jesmay selfish..
Jesmay useless..
Jesmay everything...
He know well too..
But Jesmay dunno he.
Jesmay just life her own..
selfish rite?..
She dun even gave he a good memory..

So,
This kind of 'friend'..
Must not be friend.......
It should be stranger.
Jesmay just hope he happy..
So,
she think out a idea..
To let he happy with her disappear..
It was a great idea...
From that moment begin,
Jesmay NOT EVER his friend anymore..
Not Not Not..
At least..
he will feel better about it..
No more Jesmay's "tie"..
No more a selfish person mind thinking..
No more suffer..
But do smiley face everyday..
Isn't good?..
That..
was a great place for u..
WITHOUT a selfish and useless Jesmay
Go go my friend..
and also..
........my love..
I know u'll be happy and happy
than ever..
I know even at the far place
I still can hear ur laughing sound..
Jesmay,
End here
.Bye bye.

No comments: