Monday, September 14, 2009

'Gerak Gempur'..(exam)


>.<
Luckily today sub was BM n GEO..
Is....quiet ok for me =P
Dun bit me please~

Hhhmmm..
Nice day..nice day^^

Thanks...Feel happy when saw u =X
shhh..dunwan said more already =)
Hehee.. Really thank you from my heart~

After school..
Thanks to Mr R too..
teach me math from 1pm-3.30pm Huh..After that..
I feel like..actually..is ok...
Just the big problem is...
I DIN REMEMBER THE FORMULA
few hour go.. Finally quiet ok..
God save me..
hope my math after this really can get better and better~

one thing to said.. "I miss you.."
What I doing or just now when Mr R was teaching me..
I kinda miss him..but luckily is under control..
I'll focus at my pmr as what u said~
Just let me dream until end of my pmr...
I like myself like this~

the before post that..the..
'plan-k'.. I have something to said..
It already done 40%...
And..something i wanna tell u...

ON THAT DAY...

at first..
when I just buy the thing that time..
I was thinking and feel sad..n abit hurt about it..
Cause..the things..is like 'she' in ur mind...
please tell me NO MORE WCH please

Maybe I'm sensitive..but...
I try to get better...
.Just hope to tell u...
-
not only she is it-

(U'll know on that day)

Support and pray for me please..
someone please tell me that..
what i have bought is a SIGN OF ME TO HE..
I dunwan I the one give the thing..and he think about she..
Please...please~

No comments: