Tuesday, September 08, 2009

FLow..from down slowly....



^^ Heehee..
Sorry for few day din update..
Kinda miss my blog..

Hahaaxx.. Just I feel that..
I'm better than before...cheess~
Hhaaaxx.. LOVE around me..
*Friendship Love,People who know me that LOVE me..
Feel happy and touch^^
DUnno how to said..
Just hope to said thanks to them who LOVE me =*)

So.. I just shorten it>.< Sorry guys.. About one week things still shorten..
Heehee.. I must be guai guai o..
Cause of someone lor.....

He ask me to be dun be naughty..
And FOCUS IN PMR FIRST o..



----------------------------------------------------
1st September


At 1st..I really..
Shhh...Hope to P>.<
Cause of..in alm
ost the whole holiday..
Ermmm..something happen..
Make me du
n hope to face it truly..
But
..At last..
Gonna go to..kinda miss the person..
But..I treat he evily.. I hate myself..Sorry for u that day..

---------------------------------------------
2nd September

Not really ok.. And feel like....
What scariness in my mind..
Come out some..

Worry about it..
But...Nothing can I do..

-----------------------------------------------
3rd September

Just wake up in the peaceful morning..
Dunno why..feel like..today...
I don't hope to go to school..
Although I love Wednesday...
*Cause have 1hour GG n..Can see...
I am..just crazy.. talk to my coin=.='
Yen laugh non stop after heard what I said>.< I just feel that....
Something going to happen on today(3rd Sep)
Maybe Gos saw me and also...
In my mind..just think that..
'Dun care good or bad..I must face it too..'
So just go...And...
maybe his action..
Help/Give us chance... Quiet ok...
At least...
We from...Closet friend > stranger > Good friend..
Kinda like this..Is quiet complicated to said..
Know in me and his heart better..
I dun like last time already as what he said...I 'tie' he...

*Our relationship..is not suddenly change or what..
Shorten some...and skipped some..just in our heart better...
And..Suffer maybe saying bye bye to me..
It feel better...I am changing..

After school.. Bus uncle..really very sayang me..
I just simply said..maybe just like a joke..
And..uncle give Mei Fun them money...
Buy a cup of 'Diamond milk tea'..

Lols...'Zhen Zhu Nai Cha' o..
For me...
OMG.. Maybe is a gift from God..
congrats me happy again...=)
Feel very touching/Shocked that time..

. Weng Weng saw it too..and asked my why she din't have..
Really Thanks to my lovely bus uncle,Mr
Lee =*)

See..Hahaaa..
Finished by me..nice nice..
I wan chocolate that time..
But finish edi..
So..they just bought me Cappuccino..^^..Nice also~


----------------------------------------------------------
4th September

Wohoo..^^ Mood better better++
Hahhahaa...
Let just straight go to my point^^
Wanna see?..
Heeeehe..
Let share it^^

_Begin_
From F4..Dun hit me yaXD
Yen,Jesmay,MeiFun & Sherine




Acting read bookXD


Lols..People gossiping her...still can laughXD



Yen and JesMay...I just like a kid =.=''



Mei Fun and Sherine..Like chinese so much oXD



Look at my likely Yen expression^@^



Me r...=.=''..Really like a kid..Yen nice~



Friendship LOVE^^



Sherine book looks like 'terbalik'..XD..



Hhaahaa..Book Book I Like^^..XD



This two..sweet pair 'couple'^^..
Than..sure Yen and I can't lose lorXD



Haha..I like^^



Paiseh r..Cause megapixel not nice>.<

What Mei Fun expression..Lols..XD



Most like this nar^^..ahhahaha...f4 yeng..^^
But I look childlish in there>.<

MeiFun & Jian


Jesmay & Jian too..WAhh..So many many hand o@_@



Jesmay With Likely Yen^^..Love so much o..


With Sherine>.<...I so ugly r..

Love this too..Hahaxx...My Nob+Kid Look again>.<

MeiFun & Yen



Jesmay & Yen Take 1..
Different childish & Mature>.<

Jesmay & Yen Take 2..^^
My look............a kid>.<

Just now so many friend..Lols..
take again..ahhaxx..But them keep ask us close and close=.=''



End..XD..My face>.<
And my hand...special like a Monster hand.. Hahaa..

*MAybe not really clear..coz use hp take..

But important is the memory...=)
Know in the heart.....Feel happy..
Cause ...slowly better with classmate^^

-----------------------------------------------------
During weekend...
Just practice...
My bally performance coming..
Feel scary..
and I dance solo(One person only)..
Scare...support me..
And my bally teacher had upload some
video when I practice to youtube>.<
30+ viewer.....scare leh...
------------------------------------------------------
Today 8.9.09

Dunno why..
Tears day today..
Lols..I'm nothing and ok guys...
I mean..my friend...
3person tears today...
Really worry and feel sad about them..
I tried help them my best..
But, something...
Just their 2 can only solve it..
As me..Hard to solve for them..
MeiFun HAppy Birthday o~~
have a nice day n dun cry le..
----------------------------------------------------------

Post for u
Thanks....
Maybe I get the wrong meaning again..
But..I just thanks that..
U gave me 'power & energy'..
To face my coming PMR...
This..is the important...
Hope..it will last until end PMR...
U said...
'everything..wait after PMR only said...'
Means..?..
But..my mind think more...
For me..tot u wan to give me a answer..
But...Did it possible?..
Whatever...
Wan hurt me also..after PMR please...
I had prepare....
I feel sweet..happy and touched..
but the same time..scare..affraid too...
scare a bubble again...
One thing to tell u..
I not sure u'll see or not...
If we really got heart contact..
I think u'll feel it...
_yes,I do_

__Jesmay ♥ K__
*the answer...
Maybe u know..or maybe u not..
I just said out in my heart =)
If..wan to hurt also...
Nvm...
because from the begin..
I already choose to DEAL....
So..if Die also...no one fault....
Add Oil...
If really...
What think in my mind is real...
Please action...
I'll always be there for u...
Waiting for u...
If wrong...
Just said bye bye peacefully for me...
Hurt is normal for me..

3 comments:

Erine Ning said...

LOL
playin at library ah ?
u look happy. =]

stay happy yea.

Scott·Ong said...

Lol Daughter E-Ning..
You Also Come Here View JesMay Oo..
Hehex..
JesMay..
Hope You Stay Happy..
Me And My Daughter Ning Hope You Will Happy Forever..^^v

||Rename||
|||Scott|||

May said...

[e-ninG]
Haha..yaya..happy nar^^
I'll try my best stay happy o~
[SeongHooi]
I will I will..
Thanks o =*)
I hope u2 happy happy always same as me too o^^