Thursday, September 24, 2009

- 暖色系



I'm so care about it..
Still remember until now..
Maybe..this is not for me.....


But..
The word in this song..
make me think much...
complicated..

Maybe..
U should scolded me..
Or knock me out...

Why..
U din do that?..

I think many many about it..
I set my w380i walkman as
Shuffle and Loop..
Today,
this song SUDDENLY played by my hp..

..Why?..
Make me think back again..
Yes..I do..
Love this song...
Not because of he..
Is because of the meaning of this song like me..

Still remember that time,
when I first listen this song..
I feel touched and sweet...
'Is he saying about me?..'
But,
I waked myself up..
I scare..
It was just what I THINK..

He told me before..
many thing..
Is just..
WHAT I THINK...
what i think he like me..
what i think he not just friend with me
...JUST I THINK...

He dun even said that
He do have feeling to me..

Just my mind..
keep said that..
yes He do..
Yes he Do..

Stupid right?
Yea..I think that too..
Many people scolded me..
But what can I do?
Mr YH said I useless..
cause hurt myself because of a guy.

A wall..
still between us..
I miss that time..
U said that..
'Now the time flow back before the wall built up,
U can't said no..because I already cut down it...'
Touch right?
that's why I miss that time..
Hope to listen again..
But is impossible..
Some problem..
Must solve it..
But not flow back..
Cause..
even flow back..
I and u still will walk until..
the wall slowly built up again....
Just like that day..
I though that was a change..
So..I smsed u..
to chat...
But...
U sent me a 'knife'..
And pull back the most hurt pasted problem..
and talk about it again to me...
U just said about me..
I know i have fault too..but..
Why dun u just think at my situation?..

If u like a person,
Will u just said at mouth u like her..
But din do anything..
to know more about her..
to protect her from any dangerous..
to let her feel what u feel too?

I don't how to said it..
Really don't no...
I'm not clever as last time..
how I loudly said out all my problem..
through my blog..to let u know..
I fall down..until hurt my brain hurt my cell..
I don't how to said it anymore..


Wall,
when will become beautiful after solve it?...
Me,
when can dun like this anymore?..
and You,
when can tell me truly?...


No comments: