Tuesday, September 22, 2009

This few day..(Half)

__18/09__

my lovely cousin sister,Jing Yee..
come to my house overnight again..
Happy..Can talk 'heart' again..

She know everything about me..And me too..

So..sometimes..

We'll help or ask other to cheer..
thanks here =*)

And..we take photo by her web cam..
Lols...until 3++am..
Following day still gonna wake on 7.30am for going to melaka~
But kinda Funny..some only o..coz too many~
=X I have too..but dun wan upload =P





----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
__19/09__

Following day...>.<>
Order
TC Kurang Manis..
And..i saw BUBBLE...
on the top when the waiter take to me..
BUBBLE..keep pop and pop...
reminded me something..
Maybe..people will said that..
I think too much..I think yes..
But..I can't control to not think that..
cause..BUBBLE is nice..
yea..really nice for me..I like it..
But..dunno why..

this few week..I keep think that..

BUBBLE nice..but..It'll 'pop' one day..
and bring hurt to me...This is what i think..

who can stop me..
I really dun hope a means of BUBBLE misunderstood by me..

Continue way to melaka..
all the way..Wearing ear phone..
Listen to my favorite music...
Many thing in my mind..think many many things..
People said...wear ear phone dun let mind free even one second..
But...why..it looks doesn't matter for me..
I still keep think and think...something roll and roll in my eye...
Luckily..It was under control..
Just wear big sun glasses..look out side..and act sleeping..

Try change my mood better =)
Reach aunt house..my lovely cousin..
'pull' me take photo use laptop again...make me cheer~







After that,bye bye to my lovely cousin sister..
I gonna go for daddy there(dad's brother them)..
Than,
Eat dinner..and buy few hair treatment set..
at night..at home..
Mood quit better that time...
so..I really..really hope..
WE can as last time..
when at melaka...the same place..
make me think of u...
everytime..that was u accompany me..
sms...and..dunno why..only at that time*last time
Me and U..only can chat by true n heart...
I miss that time...So,I smsed u..
But..why..once u reply..also sent a 'knife' to me..
At 1st..I really try to act nothing..
But why...why why why?..
U..must talk about the past?..
I know in ur mind..u still think that..
'Is Jesmay that control me..dun let me know other friend,
But herself can know friend..than throw her friend away...'
Did u know how hurt I am when hear u said that?..
So,after that time...I totally change myself..

Press my hand that wanna click on u to take a look that how are u..
Close my ear that..if I listen something about u and who who or what...
Make myself blind and see nothing when saw anything about it...

Did u know...How hard I did it?..
Control u not my attitude..I dun like control people too..
and..this is not control..but is 'control' for u in ur mind..
U said I tie u hardly...
U said..we din have any relationship..
and why should i tie u make u suffer..

(This..is what last time..I totally fall and asked u act me as stranger)
Why u must make me said out all of this????..
I already change..even hard..I try focus on other..
Dun think about u..cause u have ur one..and u hate me..
U hate me 'TIE' u up...U totally hate..
.
So,I already done a nice way for u...u should be happy..
I'm nothing..just continue be a L****..
That time...I really suffer again..
How hard i get better and better..
It change..cause of ur few sms and 'knife'..
I try and try...control again something roll in my eye..
continue chat with u..but u keep and keep repeat it..
MyTongD accompany..he sms me on the time....
when I get hurt by ur 'knife'..he help me..
Kaki Gor sms me too..maybe god hope me cheer.
AhBo Gor called me...at 1st he was happy in his sound..
but..he notice my sound was different from evening..
and shaking or trying stop myself from tearsing loudly..
he keep ask and ask..Finally...
8th time...I tears..On the phone that gor call me..
He said many thing..when I'm tearsing..
sorry gor..cause I owes a happy mui in front of he..
2nd time he called me...he was get shock..and said..
'Just tears out all once..next time can't like this already..
Dunno how long my this mui keep all of this
in her heart
without telling other..see now..she was totally down..
who..was the guy make my mui suffer like this...
why my mui can cry until like this...

Just cry out mui..cry out....................................'

_T.E.R.C.E.S_
Many thing,but i don't hope to said all..
Scare tears again if said about that....
He was at Genting on that time..
and on call with me about more than half and a hour..
He teach me and told me much...
Make me smile again...
and wanna call me out after he back..
Thanks =*/


Other side in my mind..
If..the one who call me....
Not gor but u..
How good is it...

But...BUBBLE i think..

*sorry for using BUBBLE again..
cause..It was really impossible..
Bringing tears sign enter my dream...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
__20/09__
_removed_
Thanks for fetch me =)
Haixxx...
In a shop at mahkota....saw some nice t-shirt..
And..I..hope to buy it for...................
But i think i can't..he is not my who...
But my heart keep wan me to buy it for he..
why why why why???!..

where also...I'll think or even saw his shadow..

I hate my mind...why think like that?..
smsed who in my mind on that time..
but sure..not he..cause.........haixxx.............
I keep close my eye and go away..
I dun wan to look on the t-shirt...
Make me sad and hurt...
try take pic even is ugly..



Time passed quietly..




-----------------------------------------------------------------------
_21/09_


Cousin sister wedding today... Just wear simple...

My cute brother with me..



By my brother..He said wanna help me take photo too..
Many game that waiting for my cousin sister's lao gong for play himXD

Went Pahlawan again~
But there thing was quiet ok..
Sister bought me a 'wei jing'..Lols..dunno how to said in english>.<



Prepare for dinner...
I have done early..than..
'Chi Chak Chi Chak' again...
with my two brother and also meXD








Many many..hahaxxXD
Before and after I already mix up@_@
Nm la...
And...at the dinner place..
Photo almost all at my Julia Sister there..
Andrian Gor use pro camera to take it..^^
I think that will better~
Maybe will upload soon..
Irene Jie Jie and Me..
Loolss..I look fat>.<




My cute cute cousin gang^^
Lub they all...haha..and..
Kiat Kiat Gor wear black in colour that one..
Hahas..he was so shy and less smile..
He actually cute and funny if dare talk to heXD
How cute are all of them..But where Ah Huat Gor??..
Lols.taking camera..haha..nxt time gonna take with he..
They all was funny..We at tone table..eat..chat..joke..
very very funny...and XD..hahahaha..dunno how to said..
They all said I'm famous..Lolsss=.=..
Joke la..=.=
one thing to said~
LUM THEY ALL^.^
Time passed..memory stick in my heart^^
I know I'm fat from this pic..
Coz the dress was big big big deXD
I know I am fat~


I think that's all..
Have update soon~..
Bye





No comments: