Friday, October 30, 2009

26/10/2009

Happy Happy Birthday Gor^^
Hahahxx...

Old already o~
16 years old le..

Can go learn motor already..
Drive me ya..XD

Morning.. Prepare for all the thing..
First time I din prepare one night before wanna go out..XD
Than, I just simply match my shirt for later go out..

Almost 11.30am..
I mostly wanna done already..
No make up..

Just use myG already spend my much time~
CB,Gor them keep call me=.=
I'm the late one again lurXD

Than walk there with Yen and meet Chai Qi..

3 Girl..and 6 Boy..

Hahaxx..

On the LRT..

Jun Keong gentlemen..
let Me and Qi sit beside he..

Opposite Gor,Zhao Jian,Ah Shen..
We keep laugh and chat..funnyXD

They four(Gor,Keong,Shen,Jian)
All was wearing line t-shirtXD*jail shirt
they all said just come out from Pudu Jail..
My hand keep holding the cake>.<
Bad gor said choclate like shit..
Than..

later we gonna put 'shit' on his face already..
So bad..said me..XD
But Jun Keong stand me here..
Blekk..see who win laterXD


Than reach there..
Leave the cake in greenbox thr =)
Eat at MY PLACE again^^
I love that place..hahaxx..
Really bring many my memory~

I eat Set A again..
Hahacc..
Take photo to 'promote'
my foodXD
Mushroom taste~
Jiang Jiang!!!^^..






I take photo for them..
and some take with them too..
How funnyXD

LIang Zai groupXD
all in line shirt ecp Mr CB

Bad gor push Jian head..

Mr CB..no need close la..u so liang zai XD

Blur abit>.<..se gor choose the same set meal with meXD
While almost finish eat..
Saw opposite there..GreenBox..
have the Halloween Day 'ghost'..XD
After eat also almost 2am already..
Use Gor name,my member card..
Prepare to enter..
wow..cool room.. cool design =)

Cool number..Lols..>.<



Cool sign =)

Cool Ah ShenXD

Noisy Me,Gor & Shen

Lonely Jun Keong..XD

We sing a lot lot of song..
XD..
feel happy..
and..my voice come bac edi ^^
not as that day with Cb them..

suddenly..
when they sing until
Wiber Pan's 'two person dance'(in Chinese)
The music stop..and..they tot I press that>,<
Ohhh...
That was a surprice from greenbox..
they take the cake enter to our room..
and the bday song in our sing k tv screen..
Hahaxxx..
Make all of us surprice too..
I also dunno they will do like thatXD


_will be continue_

No comments: