Monday, October 05, 2009

Shorten post..





Long time din update.. Miss my blog again..
Today..be ta han edi..

So, i just shorten to update my post~

10/1
Wuhhoo..

"
Beatiful must gave out a value.." Is true>.<
COntact Lens was nice...nice..nice..
But..when the 1st time U try to wearT.T
Hard and abit pain...
Last time I was wonder...
why those people can wear lens till 1hour for 2eye.. Today...Finally I know why..
hhuuu... 30minute for a eye but not really done alsoT.T
And back home I keep pratice..

Maybe can't clearly see my lens colous...
or maybe soem will said dunno what's the change.. Nevermind..someday..u'll saw my new look..Lols..=.=
And also take some pic with His Gatsby..
Muackkss...
Love so muchhhh~





Heeehee...
Just share some...
^^..but ..
I really like it so muchhh...
Gonna more pratice ..
heeheee...
How did u guys feel about it?...









----------------------------------------------
10/2
My cousin wedding day..
Will upload soon...
stay tuned~

1 comment:

MEIFUN ♥ said...

i miss ur blog too XD